Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Her's a picture I'd rather not have had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
    Zack is that 51 in a 30?
    Yes Mate :L

£300 Fine + 6 Points... Lulz...

Comment

My son was caught at the same speed in Sydney Oz recently. $2000 fine and took his licence off him on the spot for six months. Had to phone a friend to drive the car back, they dont like speeding in Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Riggs55 View Post
        My son was caught at the same speed in Sydney Oz recently. $2000 fine and took his licence off him on the spot for six months. Had to phone a friend to drive the car back, they dont like speeding in Oz!

I've driven over there several times, usually hire a very pedestrian type of car to reduce the chances of being able to speed. Oh and their mobile traps are very sneaky, they park where it's hard to see them until it's too late.
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riggs55 View Post
          Yes, my daughter's housemate had the same thing. When she went into her office and told her colleagues that she was banned for six months her boss was like "no worries, everyone in the office has been banned at some time or another!"

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            Yes Mate :L

£300 Fine + 6 Points... Lulz...

Lmao, I had 55 in a 30 and only got 3 points XD
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

omg you get photographic evidence?

How cool!

not something I want though!
              Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibabes View Post
                omg you get photographic evidence?

How cool!
                Its Not

Comment

i recently got done for 36 in a 30. They didn't send me photo evidence. Just said that I had done it, own up or go to court. Waiting for the "Speed Awareness" course details to come through.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspabt View Post
                    i recently got done for 36 in a 30. They didn't send me photo evidence. Just said that I had done it, own up or go to court. Waiting for the "Speed Awareness" course details to come through.
                    Not sure... and I've never been in the same situation... but.. I think it's a legal requirement for them to show evidence?

And if they don't have it then they won't have a good case in court?

Comment

No They Don't HAVE To Show Evidence... Only If You Request It !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        No They Don't HAVE To Show Evidence... Only If You Request It !
                        West Yorkshire police send you the letter that requests the admission of guilt/other drivers details and it has a web address and a pin to access the photo. Important to see it if you can't remember who was driving (cough) since the Gatso only shows the back of the car whereas a Truvelo takes the picture from the front.

Comment

Working...
                        X