• Show
Clear All

• I love her new shine ;)

I used all this.............

To get her looking like she just came out the factory :P

There's A Good Brand Called MEGUIARS... Ever Heard Of Them ? :L :L :L

17 Different Bottles + 1 Tub ?... Fair Play To You lol

Comment

Yeah i know. Ive lost the plot. But i want my baby to shine. She never looked like this with GardX. Meguiars seem to bring out the paint work. Took me 5 hours to get her looking like that. Clean from roof to underside.

Comment

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! That's spangly! lol
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Want to come and do mine all credit to you its better than a showroom shine

Comment

Hehe. Thankyou. Friends say im crazy spending over £200 on car cleaning products, but it's my pride and joy for the next 4 to 5 years, and i want her looking her best.

Bring yours round and i will clean it for you. I have a whole car park to work in

Comment

Looks ace! Loving those seats, although they must be a b*gger to keep clean. Do you have a "no jeans" rule?

Comment

Yep. No jeans allowed in the car. Only white track suit bottoms allowed lol. This stop the leather from marking and fading. Plus vie noticed with jeans that have them metal studs next to the back pockets, they stretch and sag the leather.

I'm still using the GardX leather protection, as it seems to keep it looking new, clean and mark free. I normally clean the leather at least twice a month. Doing this seems to have kept it the same as when I first picked the car up.

Comment

Looks amazing! I plan on spending a bit on stuff to keep mine looking good especially through the winter, done lots of reading up on clays and various brands but not sure what to get for when she arrives.

Comment

Okay then....lets organise a meet to his house! I got dibs on him cleaning my car first! ;]

Comment

lol. Remus you could make a nice little earner out of this, and i am so jelous of those seats, they look amazing, . I need to clean my car but it wont stop raining at the moment so im trying to hold out, . Dirty marks all over her whitness.

Comment

Im sure there is something missing from your photo of products, you are not using everything.PLEASE TRY HARDER

Comment

@ dayouk Thanks dude. I used the clay kit on mine. And it really does work. It removed so much crap from the paint work. Meguairs products may be a little expensive, but after using them for the past 2 weeks i can honestly say that the really work and would recommened them.

Herby £100 and i will make her looking shiny as mine :P

Perry i was thinking about doing something like that. Ive had a few masons thats come here for there meetings and ask me to detail there cars. Dont know if i could do that and work full time as i do now though. But it sounds interesting. It's been raining here to for the past 3 days non stop. And the dirt seems to bead off the car. She dont get as dirty as she did before. And yes the seats are lovely And it's not that hard to keep the leather clean.

Comment

Yeah i never took pictures of the microfibre wash mitt, the High Tech Applicator Pads, Even Coat Applicator Pads, Supreme shine microfibre cloth and the Meguiar's Water Magnet Drying Towel. Also 2 Meguiar's kit bags.

Did i miss anything else out?

Comment

no that must be it TOP MARKS

Comment

Working...
                              X