No announcement yet.

Blacked out/De-chromed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventually got round to plastidipping the rest of the front. All done now. Looking to get a Zunsport grill when I renew my inusrsnce, and potentially a splitter (if they don't tear me apart with the price) and then fly-eye kit too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Also get rid of those fried egg indicator bulbs! A pair of clear or blueish chrome bulbs is only a couple of quid
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        Also get rid of those fried egg indicator bulbs! A pair of clear or blueish chrome bulbs is only a couple of quid
        Didn't even know they existed hahaha. Got any photos?!

Comment

Pic from a while back, as you can see they are a lot less orange. Got em from Halfords, probably about £6

Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I got chrome (they flash orange) indicators for my all black - from Amazon I think..... They are super easy to swap out and you lose the hideous orange as Ben's pic above shows.....
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah they do look dead smart like. Might have to invest

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                Pic from a while back, as you can see they are a lot less orange. Got em from Halfords, probably about £6

Ben yours is looking mean also. I love it

Comment

Sorry to hijack an old post but possibly getting a 61 plate ds3 hdi in the next couple of months and wanting to completely debadge the rear and can’t find a definitive answer does the ds logo have pins

Comment

That looks great i actually never knew you could get rid of the orange indicator lights. I need the clear ones for mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Ds03 zzz View Post
                      Sorry to hijack an old post but possibly getting a 61 plate ds3 hdi in the next couple of months and wanting to completely debadge the rear and can’t find a definitive answer does the ds logo have pins
                      The definitive answer is maybe. None of the ones with the 3D rear lights do, but some of the old ones have pins. If you start it off with tar/glue remover and get some floss behind it you'll find out for certain.
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                      X