No announcement yet.

DS3 1.6 HDi White edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the white wheels for me, they suck! You could get it though and then change the wheels yourself, but if you're buying the black off the shelf, then you'll probably be liking the wheels anyhow!

Meh...

Comment

I'd have to agree with Gar074. I'm getting a white one and can just about bear the roof stripes. If you continue them on the bonnet you might as well put a Saxo badge on the back. Sorry if my bluntness offends.

Comment

Originally posted by The Booge View Post
        If you continue them on the bonnet you might as well put a Saxo badge on the back. Sorry if my bluntness offends.
        x2 !!

Comment

Grab Hold Of Your Youth Fox ! :L

Comment

thanks for comments guys, im even more unsure about the stripes thing??? lol good points both ways im gonna look at some chrome bits like irishrob said first i think and see what i think afterwards
            Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Yeah Man The Strips And The Alloys Look Lush Together !

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                Yeah Man The Strips And The Alloys Look Lush Together !
                was just looking at the strips online, felt like something was missing from the side now i can see they look good

Comment

Very nice. I see it's a Dstyle? How did you get the aluminium pedals? I thought they was only on the Dsport version.

Comment

Aluminium pedals are std on the white & black editions

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                      Aluminium pedals are std on the white & black editions

Didnt know that. Thanks.

Comment

Also as std on the white edition are the sculpted front seats as in the Dsport, but the black edition has to make do with the std Dstyle seating

Comment

No question that the White is a cracking deal with that spec...

Comment

Let me know about the stripes over the bonnet aswell. Would be a cool add.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                              Let me know about the stripes over the bonnet aswell. Would be a cool add.
                              im looking into it Perry, called my dealer yesterday they gave me number of local grafics company that do it for them instead. left my details was suppose to be contacted today but nothing yet...im on hols not far from where it is this weekend so might pop in and get it priced up so will report back soon...hopefully with some pics as an example maybe

Comment

Has your White edition got drum brakes on the rear? I have to confess I insisted on a pre-PDI inspection today (the car arrived yesterday) and was disappointed I hadn't clocked the drum brakes before. It's not a deal breaker because my HDI White looks great, the dealer is giving me free citroen carpet mats and a Parrot hands freee kit so hopefully my pick up on Monday will be trouble free, fingers crossed. I did notice the passenger door was a little low when I checked it today. I would advise all new owners to inspect the car straight off the transporter whatever state its in so you know what it was like pre-PDI and valet. Looking forward to Monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X