Oooo Shiny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
    Ahhh, I have a few Dodo Juice products in my arsenal, that Red Mist is a cracker!

Nice list fella. I just bought that Invisible Glass but in my opinion, it's pretty shit. If it's nice weather this weekend I'll be giving my motor a good going over and I'll be back to the Rain-X myself.
    dodo juice red mist tropical, superb stuff, the best stuff on the market in my opinion has to be Britemax #4 BLACK MAX Ultra Fine Polishing Glaze, simply stunning results

irishrob if you would like i have a 30 ml sample bottle i can send you, you wont ever touch anything again i promise you that !
    Last edited by tony30uk; 14-10-2010, 15:18.
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

I use red mist tropical to top up in between big details, it's great stuff and smells ace .
      I'v heard good things about britemax products, might get some to try out when I run out of PB black hole (also a glaze specifically for black paint). Stuff like that is really good prep for paintwork before you put on a wax/sealant, the final shine is all in the prep
      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
      'We do what we must, because we can.'
      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

seriously the britemax stuff is fantastic stuff, theres reviews of it on the site below, i joined the forum and theres an approved traders section where most of them offer discounts for members

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php

got my britemax stuff from www.i4detailing.co.uk top notch service every time

Comment

I am also a member of this site

It is awesome
          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
          'We do what we must, because we can.'
          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Hey Parafilm you commented on the shine I got on mine so I'm returning the compliment ..... Nice job though I confess I didnt take as much care as you

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
              irishrob if you would like i have a 30 ml sample bottle i can send you, you wont ever touch anything again i promise you that !
              Wouldn't say no to that at all big balls! I have the tropical RM as well, although the last big bottle I bought of it, the squirt mechanism on the spray gun didn't work so I had to replace it with a different one and drop it in the process, spilling about a tenners worth on the fecking pavement. Ouch!

Comment

cleanest pavement in teesside eh !
                ill get the britemax off to you tomorrow

Comment

LOL, cheers big ears.

I think I'll put off the big clean then till next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                    LOL, cheers big ears.

I think I'll put off the big clean then till next weekend.
                    its a 30ml bottle dont forget but does go a long way !

Comment

jet wash - truck wash - jet wash, once a week does the trick

Comment

Working...
                      X