Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikes DS3

Heya guys,

Just a few piccies of my BOH . And just heard that botichelli blue along with carmen red and fuschia pink as of january is being discontinued which makes my car alot more rare and unique woop!

Took these this morning noting artistic im afraid. If weather permits i will attempt some arty pics later in the week . Excuse the mud she was pressure washed the night before i took these!

Citroen DS3 90bhp e-hdi Colour changing edition! (Botticelli blue / black...blue looks white at night!)

Very nearly got the blue but with a white roof. Hope you can pop along to some meets next year and we can take a look at the colour IRL
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I am going to try and get to some i went to a couple in my old club (c1 club) which was a good laugh :P. If i can convince the other half that the R3 stickers are a worthwhile purchase then fingers cross i will have some more pictures soon sporting a grey/silver or white/silver design all over her
      Citroen DS3 90bhp e-hdi Colour changing edition! (Botticelli blue / black...blue looks white at night!)

Comment

Will look good I think

Where abouts are you? Spotted a blue near me, and I never see this colour....
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Im in Felixstowe Suffolk often travel to ipswich, clacton colchester etc

Comment

Nope! Wasn't you! This was near Milton Keynes.
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Looking good Mike!
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks im on a diet..oh u mean the car?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Valiriel View Post
                  Thanks im on a diet..oh u mean the car?
                  Haha, yeah the car's not bad either
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks very nice. This was actually the only other color combo I was considering. Went with the other blue instead.
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Nice!

I dont think you can get obsidian black anymore, or the new black with white dash anymore either on the THP?? Woop woop!

Comment

Yep- nice Valiriel
                        My wife and I have only seen that colour once
                        I went into a diatribe of how the person must have resprayed it, real nice colour but the person mustav spent some money etc etc
                        How little do I know
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Haha thanks it is rare never seen another on the road . Ill get some pics tonight of its magic colour changing!

Comment

hi valiriel your not far away from me i am near woodbridge have not seen you nice colour there is one the same colour with black roof about 300 yards away from my house she has had it for about one &half years.
                            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Ah cool yeah not far at all ur neighbours a fellow bottichelli blue n black ds owner? :O never thought id see the day

Comment

Working...
                              X