No announcement yet.

Mikes DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am at hangar111 most saturdays they are at waldringfield if you fancy poping in Great workshop lots to look at lotus & ktm xbow cars oh and my racing. adrian
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Looking good and Welcome!

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

ah cool ill have to nip down at some point adrian sounds good . Got a quote to fit the full DS3 R3 Stickers on street race! £120 quid they would need the car for a whole day! Sounds good to me fingers cross christmas bonus! Need help guys on the colours however im really uncertain :s. I dont want roof stickers that are a different colour to the body stickers however whatever colour i choose has to show up well on both the blue and black.
        Citroen DS3 90bhp e-hdi Colour changing edition! (Botticelli blue / black...blue looks white at night!)

Comment

Originally posted by Valiriel View Post
          ah cool ill have to nip down at some point adrian sounds good . Got a quote to fit the full DS3 R3 Stickers on street race! £120 quid they would need the car for a whole day! Sounds good to me fingers cross christmas bonus! Need help guys on the colours however im really uncertain :s. I dont want roof stickers that are a different colour to the body stickers however whatever colour i choose has to show up well on both the blue and black.
          I'm sure if you ask nicely someone could Photoshop the stickers on for you in different colours.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Good idea i edit and manipulate images daily at work why didnt i think of that . To the drawing board!
            Citroen DS3 90bhp e-hdi Colour changing edition! (Botticelli blue / black...blue looks white at night!)

Comment

Originally posted by Valiriel View Post
              Good idea i edit and manipulate images daily at work why didnt i think of that . To the drawing board!
              Haha, more fun than actually doing work
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

yes good price should look good hope you find the right colour combo.

sigpic

Comment

Alrighty after some serious "gimping" last night I have three colour combinations so far . Excuse the little outlines of red on some parts i couldn't be bothered to work right to the edges :P had to recolour the whole damn car as it was white.

May do some more colour variations tonight. Im really liking the Dark grey on the blue and it would show on the black roof . What do ya think?

Havn't touched any of the little brand sticks only the main body of the stickers and the wheels will be belltones just forgot to switch them over on the image :P

Standard Colours Black & Red

Dark Grey & Silver

Dark Grey & Dark Blue

Comment

I like the blue on blue, not too sure that is the correct shade though.

Comment

The Gray Silver One.
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                        The Gray Silver One.
                        +1

Looks best
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                          The Gray Silver One.
                          +1 to this, looks good.
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

hi grey silver looks good but i do like red black rearly stands out for me any way .

sigpic

Comment

I am so torn between them all . Thanks for the opinions its probably between blue and silver just because i dont want it to be really in your face and take the attention completely off the cars colour. I shall have to speak with the street race guy see how the actual colours match up etc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The grey/silver is super cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X