Osram nightbreakers Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osram nightbreakers Fitted

Finally decided to give some different bulbs a go!

Osram nightbreakers plus... From eBay so nice and cheap haha
    Great colour proper white compared to originals and gives off better light

Advice to anyone fitting the bulbs it's a pain in the rear if you've never done it before and would advice not to do it when it's cold!

Still waiting for my sidelights to come through post.. And fitting the number plate LEDs tomorrow when it's dry again
    Attached Files

looking good jag, let me know how u get on with plate lights, still gotta do mine

Comment

Do make a difference don't they
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely do AJ both cosmetically and performance wise

Comment

Much better bulbs than original. Love mind. LEDs everywhere else is also a must IMO

Belle Ile Blue
          /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Looks great Jagster, I really should get round to doing mine at some point.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I have the headlamp and full beam Osram's and they are much much better than the standard bulbs. Maybe I was lucky but I changed both those and the sidelights without any stress. Did you have trouble releasing the spring clips Jagster ? I did wear surgical gloves which made it easier as I could hold the actual bulbs to fit them in to the holders...
              sigpic

Comment

Led number plate lights, led interior light (all 3) led side lights ALL canbus error free + osram nightbreaker headlights + main beam = BIG difference
                http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
                :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

lfcrule1972 - I just used a kitchen towel so I didnt touch the bulb haha but it was getting the buggers in and out with them springs as couldn't see the wires etc.. but once first one was in I did the second in about 5 minutes, In fairness it was first time I've ever changed a bulb so probably made it more difficult as didn't know what to expect But i'd suggest surgical gloves if you have them that's a good idea!!

BeefMasta - I definitely advise you do this, I've put it off since November but now I have them I'm glad I do
                  Tommy95 - LED's are going only in the plate lights for me haha! I did debate them for the sidelights too but decided against it really

DS3man STEVE - Definitely need to see the LED interior lights see what difference there is as I know a few members have been debating it

Comment

My tip is surgical gloves and a bloody bright torch No issues then.... I changed the headlamp bulb on my fiancee's 2005 Corsa last night and that was a complete bitch, no f'in room to get my big hands onto the bulb and silly springs
                    Last edited by lfcrule1972; 14-02-2013, 22:12.
                    sigpic

Comment

They are so awkward to change without hassle on newer cars haha!

Comment

Yeah and she bought it lowered so it's quite a long way down for me too ha ha
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post

DS3man STEVE - Definitely need to see the LED interior lights see what difference there is as I know a few members have been debating it

To me it's a big difference in appearance and proformance at night. Lots of mates have commented on them when giving them lifts

Belle Ile Blue
                          /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Bloody hell there bright haha! I'd probably change them if there easy to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
                              They are so awkward to change without hassle on newer cars haha!
                              The DS3 lights are easy to change compared to the Renault Megane
                              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X