No announcement yet.

Osram nightbreakers Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightbreakers or Philips bluevision extreme are the most popular choice amongst us I'd say just stick with normal bulbs in main as used a lot so may overheat or you may have to replace more i personally don't know but these two are tried and tested in the ds3 so are safe bet

Comment

I've had the H1 and H7 Nightbreaker Plus bulbs fitted since the New Year, very pleased with them....
      sigpic

Comment

I fitted these last week. They definitely give off more light however they still appear quite yellow which is a shame

Comment

I wouldn't say mine are yellow, perhaps I am colour blind though !
          sigpic

Comment

Have Nightbreakers (Which are much better/ stronger light) and Side LEDS
            Sidelight LEDs are a bluer white, and the Nightbreakers a slightly more yellow light, but OEMs are really yellowy, and rubbish to see with
            LEDs are good for looking at, (being seen) but not good for seeing with, Perfect as sidelights IMO
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              I have to say I don't understand the desire to make the number plates bright, personally I'd prefer it if the Police didn't have a clear sight of them !
              was just thinking that too, haha
              Darren
              sigpic

Comment

Got to say you can get the Nightbreakers much cheaper on ebay than at Car shops
                Bout £10 more expensive at my LCS
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X