No announcement yet.

My Yellow DSport+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im quoting from the dash display at the moment - once Ive filled up a time or two I'll do the sums properly!

Comment

You sir have a good choice in colours Have fun with it! Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks the stereo is great especially for a non-prestige kind of car.
      '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
      THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

Cheers The_Egg - Im impressed by the different sound options you can select, compared to my old Mini (2011) its much better, the Mini was good but didn't have the options as the DS. Had some Thin Lizzy blasting thro earlier, was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
          When you guys quote MPG are you using the figure given on the car display? I didn't think that was very reliable and just a guide?? Or am I wrong
          I worked mine out based on 48 litre tank in the diesel and the mpg was pretty much spot on in the old DS3....
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely looking car.
            I have to say that when i last has a diesel I did notice that when i used supermarket fuel i did get less mpg than when using a store like Shell. I drive past a Shell to work now so was going to use them. Is it worth using their more expensive diesel or the bog-standard stuff?

Comment

Working...
            X