No announcement yet.

Fuel Consumption Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well mines done somewhere around 3,500 miles (E-HDI 90bhp)
    i've never reset the trip computer & i've averaged 47mpg!

better than the 32 i was getting out of my 120bhp petrol ones the last 2 years but not outstanding...

Comment

Fuel Consumption Stats

Only the second time I've let my fuel light come on and had this:
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I'm getting 53.2 so far.

Comment

all ways get around average 65 mpg @ average 35 mph and that's been measured over tank fills and even over 1500 miles it goes up a bit in the summer but im happy with 65mpg
          E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
          Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

My mpg figures are up and down like a yo-yo. lows of 46 & highs of 63.5... mixed driving. Avg is 55.3 mpg since I bought the car... A whole 4mpg more than my 1997 mk1 Fiat Punto... Yet soooooo much faster :-D

Comment

My 62 reg did 55.8 mpg, with learners driving, no top box and 548 miles to a full tank (not quite overflowing - just so the pump cut out)

Current car, same engine but 64 reg - i've got 60mpg WITH a none aerodynamic top box......explain that? Hmmmm

Comment

just come back from France have done 2,250 miles in 4 days & traveling at 72mph with cruise control on i have manged to done 47mpg @ 56mph Avg
                Last edited by Sibbo19; 18-09-2014, 09:32.
                Now proud owner of DS3 Black & Chrome 155 D Sport +:bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Sibbo19 View Post
                  just come back from France have done 1,250 miles in 4 days & traveling at 72mph with cruise control on i have manged to done 47mpg @ 56mph Avg
                  what size and fuel is your engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul@PSM Driving School View Post
                    what size and fuel is your engine?
                    the THP155 d sport+ the 2,250 is not off 1 tank of fuel, just telling what it saying on dials in car. think i filled up 6 times in that mileage
                    went from Tamworth Staffs to Toulouse in South of France, then next day went to Millau bridge To view it & on 4 day the 17hr trip home.
                    Last edited by Sibbo19; 18-09-2014, 09:36.
                    Now proud owner of DS3 Black & Chrome 155 D Sport +:bow:

Comment

Working...
                    X