No announcement yet.

Strange Ds behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ i think its 30 seconds. if you press the locked padlock on the key fob, when the car is locked (In a car park at night for instance when you cant see the car) it flashes for 30 seconds so you can find him
    Ahhhh. Inthatnice
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

yep deffo a dpf regen going on let it run as if it clogs it becomes very costly
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
        yep deffo a dpf regen going on let it run as if it clogs it becomes very costly
        I've educated the missus, so should be ok now!
        Sport red Dsport+ 115 e-Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
          Re the flashers - they flash continuously for what seems like ages (probably about a minute!) if you press the wrong button on the zapper by mistake (ie press 'lock' when its already locked). Other than that - haven't a clue.
          As for the flashing indicator's, I had a play last night and all seems well.....operator error I think, lol
          Sport red Dsport+ 115 e-Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by Stepheno View Post
            I've educated the missus!
            And me
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Just to confirm what has been said your car most likely was completing a Filter regen, the system gets hot when this happens so not uncommon for the fan to kick in even after the car has been switched off.

The indicators do sound like she use pressing the wrong button and activating the locate feature of the key.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X