No announcement yet.

rear shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, maybe they just meant buy aftermarket shocks or something. my pug is 6 years old now, original shocks and lowered 45mm on springs for at least 2 years now with no issues at all

Comment

Originally posted by colganraz View Post
      Oh, maybe they just meant buy aftermarket shocks or something. my pug is 6 years old now, original shocks and lowered 45mm on springs for at least 2 years now with no issues at all
      Thats good. Hope mine last as long. Didnt want to go too low, and the handling is lots better.
      Dont feel like a leaning tower block as you go round corners
      Not quite that bad- but you get my drift
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Nice one Gaz- will your standard shocks last long u reckon?
          Mines 25mm lower with standard shocks
          Not sure that's why I replaced them with fresh new shocks give them a better chance of lasting longer.. and I was there so Mays well haha.. pics are up in my car thread still needs to settle but is looking so much better

Comment

Sorry to bring an old tread back to life but does anyone know the torque settings for the rear lower shock bolt. Replaced springs earlier and don't want to over do it as I'm not sure how strong that captive looking but is the other side. Is the bolt M10 or m12? Did them up to 45nm earlier.
            Had to use my 240v impact to get them out so they must of been tight.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X