No announcement yet.

EGR valve failure - After one week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good dealer what one do you use.

Comment

My dealer that I have always used is called Bollingmores of Ashford (Middlesex). They used to have a second dealership much nearer to me in Sheerwater near Woking in Surrey but they downsized to just the one dealership which I continued to use.
      DAVE
      2014 Turbocharged 1.2 PureTech DStyle Plus SS

Comment

Originally posted by paul r View Post
        That's a good dealer what one do you use.
        Yeah I concur...when our repairs over ran they demanded the car back and provided shanks pony..
        Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
        Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

So got my car back yesterday (my birthday) and driving home about 10 miles into my journey got another fault. Engine temperature fail. pulled over and immediately it went back to normal. thought it was a loose connection so trundled along and whenever i went above 30 MPH it shot up and went down when I slowed again. got to a large hill (Winnats pass in Castleton for anyone who knows it and it went into limp mode so stopped in speedwell cavern car park and waited to be rescued.

3.5 hours later they turned up and informed me that Evan Halshaw hadn't reconnected my radiator. botched a fix there with a butterfly clip. Gone into evans this morning they've taken full responsibility for it and should have it repaired and checked and kindly they're filling it up for me as well. So should have it back soon.

I hadn't driven it that far and it was literally freezing so I hope the car doesnt have any issues due to this now.

Citroen have been in touch with me and have said they understand if I'v lost confidence with the car but have asked me to drive it til Monday at which point they'll contact me to see how it's going and to discuss compensation. Have to say been slightly disappointed with the new car and it's issues but the customer services from all the parties involved have been top notch.

We'll see how it goes

Comment

Working...
          X