Ds3 THP ESP/ASR fault when Low Fuel - Heater pipes warming - Oil consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    It could also be a sign that your fuel pump is on it's way out.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It could also be a sign that your fuel pump is on it's way out.
      Oh i saw your message now. Maybe... Do you mean the High Pressure Fuel Pump?

Comment

I'm sure that's what he means. And historically there is problems with the HPFP. But with that low fuel light maybe the tank pump cannot supply enough fuel to hpfp when tank at low level for whatever strange reason.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          I'm sure that's what he means. And historically there is problems with the HPFP. But with that low fuel light maybe the tank pump cannot supply enough fuel to hpfp when tank at low level for whatever strange reason.
          Yeah, maybe.

What about the oil consumption? Why must have add oil every 3-4k kilometers? :/

Comment

I give up.

maybe.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by d_darko View Post
              Yeah, maybe.

What about the oil consumption? Why must have add oil every 3-4k kilometers? :/
              Maybe your rings are shit. Maybe you have excessive crankcase pressure. Maybe your turbo seal is shit. Maybe your valve seals are shit. Maybe you have a leak. Maybe it is in going into your coolant. Maybe Maybe Maybe.....
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                Maybe your rings are shit. Maybe you have excessive crankcase pressure. Maybe your turbo seal is shit. Maybe your valve seals are shit. Maybe you have a leak. Maybe it is in going into your coolant. Maybe Maybe Maybe.....
                :confused: :snowy0:

Alright. Thank you.. Now i have go to the mechanics i hate that don't know anything about thp engines and they want too much money for nothing.

Comment

:confused: :snowy0:

Alright. Thank you.. Now i have go to the mechanics i hate that don't know anything about thp engines and they want too much money for nothing.
                  I think that's for the best - Fish, Mike and Cyclone have all tried to help you, but it's quite difficult from the info you have given to pinpoint the problems you are having. I'd take your DS3 to a dealership or trustworthy garage and get them to look at all the issues first hand.
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    I think that's for the best - Fish, Mike and Cyclone have all tried to help you, but it's quite difficult from the info you have given to pinpoint the problems you are having. I'd take your DS3 to a dealership or trustworthy garage and get them to look at all the issues first hand.
                    Ok. Thank you

Comment

Ok. Thank you
                      good luck with mechanic. let us know how they get on, point them to our suggestions
                      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                        good luck with mechanic. let us know how they get on, point them to our suggestions
                        Sell it probably.
                        Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                        E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                          Sure
                          Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                          Sell it probably.
                          Why man? You are very negative.

Comment

Why man? You are very negative.
                            The DS3R has probably has the highest rate of engine failure in the DS3 world when you consider only a few were made.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You have to be brave to buy a used DS3R- or Bill Gates :-)
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

The DS3R has probably has the highest rate of engine failure in the DS3 world when you consider only a few were made.
                                Yes, you are right. Bmw & psa produced these engines, they have taken awards. But there are too many problems. And we, I mean the users, try to handle and fix them. I like my car, but to the owner has to have lots of money to use a Thp car It has lots of potential, here in my country there are tuned samples which has 400+ hp machines.

LG-D802TR cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Comment

Working...
                                X