Spark Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OEM ones:
    Obsolete Cooper S/ THP 155 NGK Platinum PLZKBR7AG: Gap .035" (0.9mm)
    New Cooper S/ THP 155 NGK Platinum PLZKBR7B8DG: Gap .0314" (0.8mm)
    JCW/ THP 200 NGK Iridium ILZKBR7B8DG: Gap .0314" (0.8mm)
    Last edited by Shiro; 21-01-2017, 20:02.
    Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
    DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Btw. if you want the DS3R ones I could buy them and ship them to you
      If you are interested, send me a PN.
      Last edited by Shiro; 21-01-2017, 20:22.

Comment

Really thanks, shiro ! I ll try on monday on a citroen/peugeot dealer if they can import this, if they couldnt, i sent you a message

Comment

Originally posted by gustavovon View Post
          Really thanks, shiro ! I ll try on monday on a citroen/peugeot dealer if they can import this, if they couldnt, i sent you a message
          You are welcome. DS3 Drivers must hold together :cool:

Comment

Btw. I found out that the 308 GTi and RCZ R use the same Spark Plugs than the DS3 Racing (ILZKR8C8G).
            NGK Iridium with a Gap of .0314" (0.8mm)

Comment

Shiro, When ask for the plugs on peugeot should i give the ngk number ILZKBR7B8DG or that is a special number for then ?

Comment

If you want the colder spark plugs, you need to order the NGK ILZKR8C8G. The partnumber you wrote is for the "hot" THP200 spark plugs (ILZKBR7B8DG).

Comment

I recently bought DS3 R spark plugs at dealer part 96 774 469 80 for the THP 200 suggested by a friend of mine. Inside the box is NGK ILZKR8C-8G which is like specially made for Citroen//Peugeot only. I guess NGK makes the same plugs just with different coding for resale but dont know which ones could it be
                  I have stock THP 150 planning to remap very soon and I am in doubt now if I should put those spark plugs part 96 774 469 80 (NGK ILZKR8C-8G) or I should exchange them to PLZKBR7B8DG or ILZKBR7B8DG while I still did not open the box?

Comment

A good read. Moreover, all experts at paperslead reviews are uniquely qualified to provide perfect solutions for your writing, editing and proofreading problems.

Comment

This article is a guest post on the significance of this post and how important it is for business to post it on their websites. buy gmail accounts In this post we are going to discuss why it is important for businesses to post a sign up sheet and other important things that one should consider when making this big investment. buy google voice accounts When making a big investment such as this one is very important to consider all aspects and that is why it is important for business to make sure that they post this on their websites. For those who are not able to make this post or understand its importance you can always check this out at my blog for more information. buy tinder accounts

Comment

Working...
                      X