No announcement yet.

CarPlay help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi V3nn3tj3, i really need you help!! i have a similar problem with my DS4 chic from last year april, although i have no mirrorlink en carplay icon at all, at the moment i am running smeg+iv2 6.1.D.R20, my official DS dealer told me it's impossible to activate because it doesn't have the correct hardware??

Comment

i've posted my issue on several dutch citroen/ds3/ds4 forums but no answer yet.

Comment

Hi bruzski,

Pm me and we can see if i can get it fixed. Your dutch ? If you want i can pm my tel number and will talk. I'm also dutch...
        The DR20 should have the option, but it is possible that the hole menu is hidden and thats why you don't see it. As long as you have the navigation. As i've seen smeg iv2 before without the navigation and could get those to work tho...

Comment

Originally posted by bruzski View Post
          i've postedÂ$%^&*#@my issue on several dutch citroen/ds3/ds4 forums but no answer yet.
          @WTF: am i the only one who sees these wierd letter combinations?

Comment

Originally posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
            Hi bruzski,

Pm me and we can see if i can get it fixed. Your dutch ? If you want i can pm my tel number and will talk. I'm also dutch...
            The DR20 should have the option, but it is possible that the hole menu is hidden and thats why you don't see it. As long as you have the navigation. As i've seen smeg iv2 before without the navigation and could get those to work tho...
            Mean "could not those to work tho". Edit function is not working on mobile.

Comment

@WTF: am i the only one who sees these wierd letter combinations?
              I see them too. Probably due to the keyboard used on a mobile operating system running a slightly different form of ASCII, leading to the raw symbols being displayed when the two languages (forum and device) don't match up.
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Shouldn't be the case. They all use utf8 now... (i'm a programmer....).

Comment

I'm not Know very little in the way of programming.

I often see this kinda thing on forums so there must be some sort of communication error because nobody would actually type all that stuff out, on purpose or by accident.
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                    I'm not Know very little in the way of programming.

I often see this kinda thing on forums so there must be some sort of communication error because nobody would actually type all that stuff out, on purpose or by accident.
                    Or do they???

Comment

Or do they???
                      I don't$;@?#"!&%know, they*£,{%?}€might do
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

oncoming week i will finally receive my lexia diagbox set, hopefully i can get the carplay function activated.. lol

Comment

i the meintime i installed firmware 6.3D.R6 en finally got both mirrorlink en carplay buttons though not active..

next step, succesfully activate carplay when i receive my kit from ebay

Comment

Regrettably V3nn3tj3 has’nt responded yet Searching the net i found the following website, https://pin-online.net/psa, do you guys think it will work??

Comment

i have purchased diagbox week token for one vin number i have interface all works ok auto config works but i need to use manual config to change bsi settings and smeg etc but when i click on manual config it then asks for a code from assistance will your files get round this problem so i can use manual config for ecus

thanks

Comment

It really is frustrating, my wife has the last model C3 with the same system as the DS3 has and it is almost impossible to get it to work with her phone, when I had a new C3 for a week earlier this year i just plugged my phone in and hey presto! it just worked. But from what I have seen they have no intention of putting the new units in their flagship range, while it is fitted to their entry level model.

Comment

Working...
                                X