• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shake,Rattle and Roll!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
      Cars rattle. Unless you have a Bentley, but even then something might come loose. My number one solution for rattles is extremely loud heavy metal
      You aint kidding, I have a 2 year old Evoque and the amount of rattles from that is ridiculous. So much so (along with other issues its being traded in for something German), for a British built car its bloody poor.

Comment

What I thought was a dash rattle actually turned out to be the plastic surround behind the mirror where it meets the windscreen. Just the one from behind the passenger seat to find now! AAAArrrgh!

Comment

I feel lucky that my current car is v quiet, apart from when I have the Disklok in the boot That rattles but hey it's all for security
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            I feel lucky that my current car is v quiet, apart from when I have the Disklok in the boot That rattles but hey it's all for security
            Exactly the same mate! They are worth having those silver diskloks though. I always take it when I'm going anywhere where I don't usually park. It's a bloody heavy lump of a thing, but defo worth having!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I never park mine without fitting it Funky, I know they're not bullet proof but my hope is the extra time required to deal with them will deter most casual thieves.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                I never park mine without fitting it Funky, I know they're not bullet proof but my hope is the extra time required to deal with them will deter most casual thieves.
                Ditto buddy!! It's a visual deterrent, but they are Thatcham approved too. They are pretty solid as steering wheel locks go. Not for everyone, but it gives me a little peace of mind too.
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X