Annual Service - what's involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It certainly wasn't sold to me as three services for £199; it was sold as three years' servicing for £199. For me it will be two annual services & one routine service, which doesn't sound like too bad a deal!
    I'm not saying it was sold to me as 3 services, i just thought it was as it said 3 years servicing. ah well, my dads picasso is in on wednesday so i'll book in then. Cheers folks!
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

before u shout , i have used search box and i have gone through all the documents ive had. i got £199 service package so car went in for 2nd service although ive only done 17k just wanted to no if air filter should of been changed and im assuming the oil filter and oil are a deffo ? biggie loves these questions

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
        before u shout , i have used search box and i have gone through all the documents ive had. i got £199 service package so car went in for 2nd service although ive only done 17k just wanted to no if air filter should of been changed and im assuming the oil filter and oil are a deffo ? biggie loves these questions
        If I've read it correctly the air filter is 37,500 miles. Oil & filter is 20,000, brake fluid is 2 years, passenger compartment filter every service.

I can scan & post the pages from the Maintenance & Warranty guide if you want
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
        X