yet another spare wheel question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
    too much talking about "goo" and "gash"... i'm beginning to get a tad worried.:eek:
    oh you dirty minded man:0
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

You could always buy this one off ebay but if I was buying I like most of this club would buy from John Nicol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Ds...item27bd92cbb2

Comment

A bit pricey to say the least.
        Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
          You could always buy this one off ebay but if I was buying I like most of this club would buy from John Nicol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Ds...item27bd92cbb2
          One issue with the ebay offering is that the wheel/tyre combination looks to be a standard wheel which from my experience will not sit in the spare wheel well as the well is too shallow..its intended for a "skinny" wheel/tyre combination.
          The result of using such a wheel is that the boot floor mat will not sit flat.

Comment

I think i would be interested in buying a spacesaver. my dealer told me there was no need for me to buy a spacesaver, 'as been a lady!! i would be safer if i just used the kit'. Ha! i just think i would feel better having a spare tire.
            “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

i want to get my girlfriend one of the kits instead of her spare wheel - she rang me at 10 past 8 this morning saying she had a flat tyre, to which i replied "change it!". got the dreaded "i dont know how to".......i couldnt go do it as i was already on my way to work so she drove 4 miles to work on a bloody flat and got her boss to change it!!
              Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                i want to get my girlfriend one of the kits instead of her spare wheel - she rang me at 10 past 8 this morning saying she had a flat tyre, to which i replied "change it!". got the dreaded "i dont know how to".......i couldnt go do it as i was already on my way to work so she drove 4 miles to work on a bloody flat and got her boss to change it!!
                This is why my Boo has the kit!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

i asked her if she watched so she could do it if she got another flat - she said no, she got a cup of coffee. unbelievable jeff!! and ontop of all that, somehow it was my fault as it was soft a few weeks ago and i told her to get it checked out, which she did and was told it was grand. she didnt understand that all it takes is to drive over something lol:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post

Besides in the rare event that I missed the fact I was running on a flat tyre and it blows out I have full roadside assistance to cover me for that.
                    Does that mean that you have Citroen Assist Plus (which costs extra) as I read that the basic cover given with Elect3 does not include dealing with punctures?

Comment

Just had a quote from my dealer for a space saver wheel, tyre, Jack box, brace, lift jack, valve etc £126.37 plus VAT = £151.64.

How does that compare to quotes given to others?

Comment

Have a word with John Nichol, see what he can do for you!

Comment

Got a quote from John who was cheaper. So thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                          X