Modified alloy gators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified alloy gators

The modified Alloy Gators are now available to buy in black, blue and grey. The other colours which you can see by visiting http://www.alloygator.co.uk/ will be available in the next 4 weeks.

I have been testing the new gators for the last few weeks and can guarantee they fit perfectly and don’t move at all when fitted correctly.

Personally I would match the colour of the car to the gator as I think they set the car off, but if you are looking just to protect the alloys the black ones blend in well with the black alloys and the white with the white alloys
    Attached Files

good stuff, funny i was wondering about these new ones the other day. any idea of price??
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Who wants to fit mine?

Due to constant requests from our customers, AlloyGators now come in sets of 5's.

AlloyGators come in sets of 5 'gators and are available in 9 different colours:

Silver - makes rims/wheels look larger. Black - hardly discernable, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Lime Green and White, adding styling to your alloys.

Set of 5 - 21inch AlloyGators - £59.94
      Set of 5 - 21inch AlloyGators, 6 colour matched joining clips, 40 stainless-steel securing clips, 3g tube of glue plus key-ring trimming tool Fits wheels up to 21 inches.

Single - 21inch Alloygator - £17.94
      Single 21inch Alloygator with 1 colour matched joining clip plus 8 stainless-steel securing clips. Fits wheels up to 21 inches

AND - FYI
      If you are buying them as a gift you don't need to know the size of their wheels, due to the universal fit.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Waiting for yellow!

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
          Waiting for yellow!
          Erm . .

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          AlloyGators come in sets of 5 'gators and are available in 9 different colours:

Silver - makes rims/wheels look larger. Black - hardly discernable, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Lime Green and White, adding styling to your alloys.
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Im pretty sure, but i'll ask anyway... You post to Finland and if you do, what company you use (UPS,TNT etc)?

Comment

I am sure they do, contact them via their email address to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                Waiting for yellow!
                I am sure they will look great!!!

Comment

The yellow on the fitting video stands out well.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

white on chrome.. not noticeable!
                    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                    Third time around.
                    Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                      white on chrome.. not noticeable!
                      Rickzayne i am sure you said before you couldn't see much difference with the white gator on the white DS. Look at the attached image with white gators on the rear only of each car, if you can't see a difference you need your eyes testing lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Erm . .
                        Erm I know they make them, just have to wait for the new ones lol. had the old ones on order when i first got the car but then the problems were reported and my supplier stopped selling/fitting them.

Comment

Erm, ok
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

for a few cupcakes and bfast muffins I might fit yours for you

Comment

Originally posted by DOYLO View Post
                              The modified Alloy Gators are now available to buy in black, blue and grey. The other colours which you can see by visiting http://www.alloygator.co.uk/ will be available in the next 4 weeks.

I have been testing the new gators for the last few weeks and can guarantee they fit perfectly and don’t move at all when fitted correctly.

Personally I would match the colour of the car to the gator as I think they set the car off, but if you are looking just to protect the alloys the black ones blend in well with the black alloys and the white with the white alloys
                              You forgot to mention if we had a club discount

Comment

Working...
                              X