Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You beat me to it pat40 ... just!

Great minds think alike!

I quite fancy a BRZ as a replacement for my THP.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      You best me to it ... just!

Great minds think alike!

I quite fancy a BRZ as a replacement for my THP.
      You took the words right out of my mouth lol! It comes with a lot of kit as standard as well and it'll be as reliable as hell (boxer engine speaks for itself).
      DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

Anyway in the pub and the text is becoming a little hard to read lol, no I have not looked at the new subaru, I know I should not say this but I really don't like Japanese cars, do you know what those horrid little people do to whales and dolphins, look for the cove on you tube. This is something I feel very passionate about, anyway gonna have another beer who wants one lol.

Comment

I like dolphins too ... but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Comment

Had a look at the BRZ, looks nice a little pricey though, and the ETC looks a good deal, unfortunatly at my age that car would be a mid life crisis label and will do my back in getting in and out, part of the reason I chose the DS3 was because of the comfort getting into the thing lol..............but hey still feel 30 and as most people say at my age.............Age is just a number

Comment

Originally posted by Albion View Post
              unfortunatly at my age that car would be a mid life crisis label
              Sod 'em - it's your life! I wear my mid-life crisis label with pride.

Comment

Working...
              X