Peugeot 207 GTI seats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 207 GTI seats.

Hi guys, after help again. I have just managed to purchase a set of Peugeot gti seats out of a 2008 model. Has anyone managed to fit these seats to there DS3 yet. They are the same as the DS3 racing seats just with out the logo on them. Trying to find out if I can just fit them and the airbag light will stay off or if I need to do anything special. I will have them in about a week. Or am I going to be the first one to try. Any help would be great and if anyone sees any problems let me know. Thanks

I've Managed To Provisionally Book A Set From A Local Scrappie Too ( Have To Wait For Payday lol )

Let Me Know How You Get On !

Comment

How much did you get the seats from if you don't mind me asking?
      I've been looking around my local scrapyards but had no luck getting any yet...

Comment

Mine were $1000 australian about 600 pounds and very rare to find in Australia. Just managed be online at the right time. I have been checking on airbag compatibility and have a funny feeling that the seat airbags aren't going to be compatible as the airbag modules have different numbers and the 207 gti module is made by Bosch and the DS3 is made by Autoliv. Not sure if they will talk to each other. But both cars have the same safety specs in 6 airbags, seat pretensioners, force limiting and so on, so they might. Could anyone tell me if the airbag module on the DS3 is the same as the DS3racing. The module is in the centre console behind the gear stick and in front of the hand brake. Ds3 module is number 9673657880 and 618300400. Reason for this is, so if the module in the cars are the same I might be able to buy airbags for a DS3 racing and fit them and hopefully be compatible. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks

Comment

Hey Zack and fellow DS3ers, Just got the seats and are over the moon. They are in fantastic condition. Just a little freying on the sewn seems. I have measured the seat bolt holes and they are exactly the same dimesions and the rails are even one higher than the other as the DS3 has. The large airbag connection in the bottom of the seat is exactly the same. Not sure if the wiring is the same though and if it will throw up a airbag light. I wont be installing for a few weeks as I will be busy changing jobs. I would like to do a bit more checking on the compatability of the airbags. Might just be a case of plug it in and cross the fingers but everything is looking good so far. If anyone can help with the airbag compatibility let me know. Can anyone tell me if I can reset the airbag light with Lexia 3 as I am looking at buying one. Can anyone recommend were to get one as there are many around but some are imitations. I'll keep you upto date with it as I go. can you let me know if you put yours in first. Thanks
          Last edited by Skittso11; 01-06-2012, 08:12.

Comment

All right! those seats are going to look awesome in your DS3.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Keep Us Updated !

Comment

Hi Zack, can you let me know if you can reset the airbag sensors on Lexia 3. I understand you have one or have used one. Or can anyone else tell me. Thanks

Comment

I found out somemore info. Thanks to someone on here ( dont know if I can identify them.) It seem that DS3 racing uses the same airbag - pretensioner module as the normal DS3. The seats in the DS3 racing have the same side airbag numbers as the Peugeot 207 gti seats. The way I see it they should all hook up and not give a fault. But it's all just theory not always the way though. I will hopefully be trying this in 2 weeks time. Time will tell.

Comment

Fitted the seats today. Couldn't wait another week. They bolt into the orginal holes in the floor. The wiring harness however are slightly different from the DS3 to 207 Gti. You will need to change around a couple of the pins as they are in a different order on DS3 harness.

So I bolted them up, plugged in the wiring harnesses on both seats. Plugged the battery back on. I made sure the seats were forward and didnt stand in front of them when starting the car. Actually I stood in front of the door. Started it up and WHOLAR the airbag lights came on and went out and it seems as though everything works fine.

They look fantastic.

I though if there was a fault they would stay on.

Comment

That's great! :cool:
                      Do you have any pictures made?
                      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Here's 2 with them fitted. EnjoyClick image for larger version

Name:	20120617_155124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	354087Click image for larger version

Name:	20120617_155138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	354088

Comment

really really nice, good work.
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Looks Awesome !

Comment

Looks great!! :cool:
                              DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Working...
                              X