Windows Click when fully closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel-Eyes View Post
    after all these posts about clunking windows why cant anyone be bothered to video an upload it ? ? ? ?
    Lol! I've been waiting to hear this mysterious noise for ages, never heard on any of the DS3's I've driven.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've experienced this a few times in my DS3, only on the drivers side with the auto switch. If i can catch it i will post a Video up this evening. It's nothing to worry about.
      Kind Regards,
      Aidan
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

I've never heard it either so I'm quite curious now.
        sigpic

Comment

I've not had this yet on my DS3 (then again, I've only had it a couple of months and done about 1,400 miles). There was an 'after closing' sound on my 07 reg C4 which was more of a quiet creak/click sort of a sound than the load clunk that some people here seem to be hearing. It sounded as if the closing mechanism was still pushing after the window was closed, causing it to creak against the frame. When I mentioned it to the dealer, they said it was nothing to worry about and "they all do that, sir" (LOL).
          Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Working...
          X