Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Click when fully closed

Hi all,

Noticed something odd on my Dsport today whilst closing the windows ...

When fully closing the windows after a few seconds delay i hear a dead lock sound :rolleyes:

This happens on both windows...

Anybody spread some light on this :confused:.

Thanks Clarky.

Not sure what it is but I definitely have this too.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

mine is same, if i went back to my dealer with it they would prob tell me it was an optional extra that i have for free !!!
      anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
        mine is same, if i went back to my dealer with it they would prob tell me it was an optional extra that i have for free !!!
        No Tony - they'd say it was a chargeable extra that they'd mistakenly omitted to bill you for, and demand some more of your money!!

PS I'd go & check whether mine does this too, but it's peeing down & I can't be *rsed.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
          but it's peeing down & I can't be *rsed.
          In Suffolk ?

I Live In WALES ( DID YOU SEE THE RYDER CUP ??? ) And Its Warm And Sunny LOL

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
            I Live In WALES ... And Its Warm And Sunny LOL
            Now you're making me homesick again!

Comment

mine has just started doing this now, is it a fault?
              sigpic

Comment

Noticed mine doing it too only yesterday - a clonk as the window fully closes!

Comment

For all you Citroen Teckies out there can u enlighten us on this mystery window clunk ???.

Comment

Ive checked 4 ds3s weve got on site but nothing what milliage has been done in the car and which window??? Ive check the citroen site (were a citroen dealership) to see if theres any faults listed but nothing.

Comment

Can't say I've noticed it! Yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Nicol View Post
                        Ive checked 4 ds3s weve got on site but nothing what milliage has been done in the car and which window??? Ive check the citroen site (were a citroen dealership) to see if theres any faults listed but nothing.
                        Both windows on mine....Been happening from new....I get a 3-5 second delay and then a dead lock sound.

Comment

Clarky maybe you could take a video or sound recording of your windows, that might help us lot figure out whats happening?
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

It's on both of my windows. Only started yesterday, after the window has been fully raised there is a second or two delay and then it sounds like something snapping back into place, I thought at first it was the rubber on either side of the window being dragged up with the window closing and then snapping back down. If I can actually get any daylight hours in the rotten country of ours I'll try and film it. I've done 7'000 miles in mine now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Clarky,
                              If you want phone me tomorrow and Il sit in a new car in the showroom number is 01292 280028 but I finish at 12.30 on a sat

Comment

Working...
                              X