No announcement yet.

Oh No - my sill is falling off! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my dealer to fix the passenger side skirt on my DS3.

The part number of the clips (x8) they used was 8565.40 - not sure what the difference is from the 8565.33 but they appear to look the same.

Perhaps the .40 ones are for the antipodes
    Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
    2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

My driver's skirt was loose from delivery and Citroen tried to charge me for a new one after it fell off saying it was my fault (same goes for the small part of the chrome baguette on the drivers side). I think they thought I hit something because both were loose. New skirt installed from them under warranty after I show them photos dated on the day of deliver where you can see it only attached to the front part of the car. Still waiting on my small bit of chrome baguette though!
      '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
      THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem. The Passenger side skirt's clips broke off. The dealer wants me to buy the entire black strip and that isn't cheap. Then I explained that I Only need 2 clips. They told me that I needed to buy the entire box that they would import from France! What am I going to do with a whole box!!! The service provided by some dealerships is absolutely shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by ToothpickZA View Post
          I have exactly the same problem. The Passenger side skirt's clips broke off. The dealer wants me to buy the entire black strip and that isn't cheap. Then I explained that I Only need 2 clips. They told me that I needed to buy the entire box that they would import from France! What am I going to do with a whole box!!! The service provided by some dealerships is absolutely shocking!
          I had this same issue. Search for the part number listed above on amazon. You can buy a bag of them for a few Rand.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hello everyone, does anyone have experience with attaching the side skirt themselves? I've had an awlul time trying to do it. Sliding it in with with the clips on car or popping it with clips on skirt. Just can't seem to do it. Should I remove the mud flaps maybe? Get a second pair of hands to push or slide together?
            I'm not inept at this sort of thing, quite capable of small repairs, but completely stuck on these clips

Comment

Working...
            X