Fog Light Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies, still hasnt been resolved.
    Citroen cant give me a replacement car while its fixed so basically waiting for them to fix it still.
    just had a look at the manual and it doesnt state that there is a fuse for it and Im struggling to disconnect it myself.
    its sooo annoyingm

Comment

Just having a look round the forum having only just joined. Thought my fog light issue was a one-off.

On the delivery day the dealer called to tell me they found a fault while prepping for delivery. When checking the fog lights the near-side one would stay on, no matter what.

Thankfully they called back half an hour later with good news. Apparently there was a poorly terminated wire. Although no one could tell me where. As It was my delivery day I wasn't too fussed to push for a proper answer.

Comment

Hello, did you ever get your car fixed? I had my car less than a week and its developed this fault. I have taken it to a Citroen garage and they took the bulb out and the compartment was full of water and it blew the bulb. They have ordered me a new bulb and holder but i have tried to explain that i washed my car the evening before and the light had been on for several hours by then and i dont think that it being full of water has anything to do with it , but hey thanks for finding it as that stops what could be another problem down the line. It is going back in next Friday and if i can given them any idea to what is causing the fault then it will be sorted. The garage had never seen the fault before.

Comment

My fog lights are not working. Could it be that the green wire on the picture coming from bumper (next to the left engine mounting) should be connected to other end (connector) that I am obviously missing? Does anyone know the part number of this connector?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0625.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	360822Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	360823

Comment

Working...
          X