No announcement yet.

Sweekey Armrest on 2013 ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it i tried the wd40 fix i am afraid it didnt work for me its still got this plastic creaking going on when the armrest is down ....i gave the hinge a really good dose of the stuff but no joy ....creak creak creak still...i wonder if its just crappy plastic under the rest against the plastic storage bit ....ill give it another week befor i go and ask for a new center bit under the arm rest..

Comment

Oh I was thinking today how quiet mine is now the armrest has stopped creaking....
      sigpic

Comment

well at least one of us has a good one anyways to top it off new noise today there is a constant rattling going on under the nav screen where the center plastic piece meats the main dashboard bit on the right side noticed whilst driving with the stereo off.....this has to be a clip into insert not quite good kinda noise something loose.....so this dealer will have to look at it ..going for a long trip tomorow gonna jam a business card in there just for now....

Comment

DS3 DS stands for Dam Sqeekey !!!:cool:

Comment

Squeak free is one thing the DS3 is not !
            sigpic

Comment

Its fixed ....no more sqeekey arm rest....!!!!!!!!!! added some CRC marine contact spray to the allready huge amount of wd40 took a 568 km roadtrip to the Saab Car Museum in Trollhättan Sweden by the time I got home no more noise good one noise gone ...

Comment

Working...
              X