• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Yeah minds a bit more at rest. At least they've said it's alright to drive. To be honest it's under warranty so it will get resolved.... Hopefully!
      Cheers guys, once again it's great to have a community to help
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Thought you were gonna say "Whats DMF Failure"
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Maybe a driver shaft problem?

Comment

My shaft is fine

Comment

Just an update.... They couldn't find anything wrong. They checked over loads of things and took it out which is good in one hand. They have booked me in again on Saturday to see if I can replicate the issue again then come pick up a technician and take him for a longer drive as she said they'd only do 5 miles.

They also spotted my gear gaiter stitching had cone undone a bit so ordered me a new one under warranty.... £55.02! Wow!

I must say aftercare at John Grose is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                Just an update.... They couldn't find anything wrong. They checked over loads of things and took it out which is good in one hand. They have booked me in again on Saturday to see if I can replicate the issue again then come pick up a technician and take him for a longer drive as she said they'd only do 5 miles.

They also spotted my gear gaiter stitching had cone undone a bit so ordered me a new one under warranty.... £55.02! Wow!

I must say aftercare at John Grose is very good.
                Any word on your car wes ?

Comment

Well... The sound seems to have gone, but came back very slightly yesterday but now gone again!'only seems to be in 4th or 5th with 4 people in the car at between 40-60mph. Maybe its just me! But dealer thoroughly checked car!

Comment

Hope thats the case mate.

Comment

Cheers, me too. They said to just call or pop by if I have any concerns and I have all the checklists for what they've done so at the moment I'm happy. Car drives, handles and performs fine....

Comment

At least you know you will get it fixed if something dose go wrong. All the best mate cant wait to get mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                          Well... The sound seems to have gone, but came back very slightly yesterday but now gone again!'only seems to be in 4th or 5th with 4 people in the car at between 40-60mph. Maybe its just me! But dealer thoroughly checked car!
                          It does sound like a drive shaft problem. I had something similar on one of my Fords some years ago; the dealer mechanics couldn't find anything wrong, but after a few weeks I realised that it was only happening with three people in the car . . . took it out with me & two mechanics in the car & there it was! It's all down to the angle the CV joint is working at, which needs a certain load condition.

Comment

Ah cheers Dave. I'll grab some friends (or people of the street) and go investigate tomorrow

If it does it again then I'll speak to dealer ASAP.

Comment

Good luck, let us know what you find.
                              sigpic

Comment

How are you getting on with this issue?'

Comment

Working...
                                X