No announcement yet.

1.6 VTI using oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my 1.6 vti 120 -10 is having the same problem (eating oil), can you tell me what electrovalve you are talking about?
    i cant seem to find any info what so ever on the internet about an electrovalve, only for the turbo version and diesel..

Comment

still having a problem, cant find the source and the guys at the citroens dont seem to know anything..
      the oilpressure solenoid has been replaced with a new one last summer because it was leaking oil outwards about 10k km ago..( if that was the "electrovalve" yuo are talking about).

I hav not yet checked the preassures in the cylinders because im hoping that the vti motor would last longer than 80k km...will check them next week.

Comment

Hi All sorry to be a pain I am currently having this same issue I have been told by a friend that my car needs the Electro valve replacing and sealing however I have phone through to a few Garages and they do not know what part I need. Does anybody have a part number or be able to help me.Thank you all very much for your help in advance

Comment

Working...
        X