No announcement yet.

Window rattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggie, how much distribution of these Info-Rapids goes on from head office to all the dealerships? I contacted my local dealer where I got my car from and they have no knowledge of this one. So little info in fact that they've requested I actually bring down a copy of it to them!

Shirley you'd expect such a big corporation to be a little bit more organised when it comes to stuff like this?

Comment

All they need to do from Citroen Service is input your VIN, select technical documentation, select bodywork and choose front door windows. From there all they need to do is click on diagnostics and viola!!!

Last edited by Bigfeet; 26-01-2011, 12:06.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hehe, cheers dude, I'm going to actually walk in and say this 'word for word'.

So glad we've got a couple of helpful insiders on the site here.

Comment

Here, here!!

Comment

I have noticed that my passenger side rattles a little bit. Im not sure if it is related but when I shut the driver door it sounds really solid but the passenger door shuts with a rattle!

Comment

I assume that you've tried opening and reclosing the window to ensure that it's fully closed, and that you have checked that there's nothing in the door pocket to cause a rattle.

Comment

Yep sure have.

Comment

Thread revival/ I have the same issue now My first problem with my car. The pasenger side started doing it today. Its intermittent but seems to be triggered after the window is closed (obviously after being opened)
                  As I have never had a new car, is this covered by Warranty. Done 1k miles so far. The link above no longer works for the translated info rapid. Please help, as I need to know how to get it sorted

Comment

Don't think I've actually opened the passenger window yet. When the rattle occurs have you tried opening and closing the window, just in case it settles in a different position & the rattle stops. I had a wind noise on my MR2 Roadster which went when the window was opened and closed.
                    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

yes sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Today was the first time I opened the passenger window

Comment

I have a similar rattle when accelerating at low revs. I thought at first that it was the window but on reflection I think it might be the baguettes. My car came without them and the rattle didn't start until after I'd fitted them. I also had a rattle behind the dash which I cured by pulling out the radio and wrapping all the wires and connectors with a cloth.

Comment

You Think The Side Strips Are Causing A Rattle ?...

Even Worse... You Think You'd Hear It In The Cabin ?...

¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                            You Think The Side Strips Are Causing A Rattle ?...

Even Worse... You Think You'd Hear It In The Cabin ?...

¬¬
                            You think that if a piece of metal is vibrating against the door skin that you won't hear it?

Comment

Working...
                            X