No announcement yet.

Phone Compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not me who initially went on the attack here, all I was saying is that the function did not work I don't have a problem with the dealer because yes they have tried to sort out the problem. I do have a problem with the manufacturer however as it's common knowledge citreon are experiencing problems with this, had they passed the info onto the dealer then they wouldn't have wasted my time or the dealers time. If you think that gives the right to certain members to go on a rant because they don't think the fault is serious well frankly I don't care. If you buy a vehicle and if any element of it does not function correctly I have the right to complain about it, and alert others of that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quinn View Post
      It was not me who initially went on the attack here, all I was saying is that the function did not work I don't have a problem with the dealer because yes they have tried to sort out the problem. I do have a problem with the manufacturer however as it's common knowledge citreon are experiencing problems with this, had they passed the info onto the dealer then they wouldn't have wasted my time or the dealers time. If you think that gives the right to certain members to go on a rant because they don't think the fault is serious well frankly I don't care. If you buy a vehicle and if any element of it does not function correctly I have the right to complain about it, and alert others of that problem.
      Oh is that what you were doing? Because to me it seemed like you were just calling everyone a prick for not having the same point of view as yourself.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I understand your frustration over the lack of caller display but it wasn't even a consideration when I bought my DS3's, if it was for you and you believed it was working then you need to pursue this with CUK and keep up a steady stream of correspondence to remind them that you want this fixed. Insults will rarely achieve what you want so you need to keep a calm head when contacting them.
        sigpic

Comment

There is difference between having a difference of opinion and just being dam right rude!! Take your point lfcrule wasn't rude to them on the phone as the guy taking the phone call is in line of fire and just doing his job, however one of the customer service managers said that the problem lied with the manufactures of the header fault and not citreon themselves. He just give the impression that hey citreon didn't cause the problem so we are not interested. I totally understand that things go wrong but this problem has existed for at least over a year now so they need to get it sorted, it doesn't even exist on 62 reg plates.

Comment

Sometimes my display works, sometimes it doesn't.

I've had my car 4 years. My old phone used to display names, my Sony doesn't. I'm packing to leave for a wedding, so I can't check up the thread to check if it has been suggested, but could it be the phone?

I swear also if it calls for longer the car and the phone sync and display the name.

Most of the calls I get are from people I know, so I recognise the number, if I don't know it I let it ring off until I am home to check my voicemail.

As mentioned, please don't call members pricks, thanks.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Additionally, as an alternative - Have you contemplated using a phone holder until the problem is resolved?

That way, you can see the CallerID without having to pick up your phone and risk getting spotted by the police.
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

As in my previous post my Lumia 1320 works perfectly with Bluetooth,also any contacts that are on my phone when they ring their name comes up radio screen,if not a contact calling then it displays their number.Also when i paired phone up for the first time it asked me did i want to copy contacts to Bluetooth directory.Also when i receive a text it says a text from contact as been received and do i want read it,reply or ignore.Hope this all makes sense.
                DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Goes back to the phones being more the issue, my iphone 4s doesn't do any of this anymore
                  sigpic

Comment

My Lumia 925 works perfectly with my DS3
                    Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
                    CEO smartphonegurus.com
                    Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
                    Cars:
                    Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Nice knowing you Mighty Quinn. You are obviously not familiar with the works of Dale Carnegie
                      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                      Take a pride in your ride
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                        Nice knowing you Mighty Quinn. You are obviously not familiar with the works of Dale Carnegie
                        I think he's been watching this:

- DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

You guys are wasted should be on the comedy circuit lol

Comment

Working...
                          X