Microphone not working on calls?? Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmk View Post
    I was under the assumption that no mobile is required (I could be completely wrong about this). I assumed that there is some in-built comms in the DS3 that is canned to calling either the emergency services on 112 and Citroen Emergency team on another number.
    true.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
      I was under the assumption that no mobile is required (I could be completely wrong about this). I assumed that there is some in-built comms in the DS3 that is canned to calling either the emergency services on 112 and Citroen Emergency team on another number.
      Thanks. I will try to play with SOS/Citroën Assistance button... but not sure it will help with my Bluetooth call problems.

Comment

I have found was the main reason for microphone not working or working with major background noise is coming from the microphone on mobile phone. When I put my phone on the rear part of the passenger seat microphone facing down the noise has stopped

So at least hands free can be used now in a car with this "solution" at least in my case. Thank you all for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by Barola View Post
          I have found was the main reason for microphone not working or working with major background noise is coming from the microphone on mobile phone. When I put my phone on the rear part of the passenger seat microphone facing down the noise has stopped

So at least hands free can be used now in a car with this "solution" at least in my case. Thank you all for your input.
          Glad to hear you managed to fix this and thanks for coming back to tell us
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
          X