DSport Plus USB Audio Capabilities...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WAD62 View Post
    ...next you'll be telling me there's no cassette player!
    What? I've been pulling my hair out trying to find where they'd hidden it! I was going to the dealer tomorrow to give him grief about it.

So does it have one of those reel to reel jobbies instead? Where is it kept?
    Techno THP155 Ruby Red White Roof

Comment

Originally posted by RedTechno View Post
      What? I've been pulling my hair out trying to find where they'd hidden it! I was going to the dealer tomorrow to give him grief about it.

So does it have one of those reel to reel jobbies instead? Where is it kept?
      Bah, you need to keep up with the latest tech!

Take a look at this baby....

sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
        Bah, you need to keep up with the latest tech!

Take a look at this baby....

Want one! I'll take the car too.
        Techno THP155 Ruby Red White Roof

Comment

Pah! I spit at your pathetic efforts!

This is how I roll!!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My mate still only has an 8 track player in his van! Now that's tempting!
            2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              eMyWay was introduced on Model year 17.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....2-Spec-updates
              Ouch - I tried to pair the ipad with the car entertainment system but found nothing capable of doing so - only telephone pairing - the system info reads Rneg_d_r_r29a_r_29.01 this is an old version without doubt, is it possible to do the upgrade by oneself or is it better to go to the dealer? Very surprised by the little car when it comes to performance and the quality of the audio system and hands-free It it didn't get accredited yet for the parking lot of my wife's work (security anti-terrorist stuff) and I have been driving it since wednesday, didn't miss my Infiniti Q70 at all .... was surprised the hands free telephone system works better than on the Infiniti even the stereo is only marginally less musical than the 16 speaker Bose surround system in the Infiniti, thumbs up Citroën!
              Last edited by Guymar; 28-02-2015, 14:30.

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Yes you should be able to ask your dealer to check and update the firmware.

Comment

Hey thanks Bigfeet! And that newer firmware does support the streaming audio profile in Bluetooth? Any idea what a dealer would charge for that? Last question, promised!

Comment

Not too sure but I think others have had success after the newer software.

Charging will depend on the dealer but I would guess at least half an hours labour, or get it tied in with a service.

Comment

Today I went to Citroën Belgium (the car was bought there) and they told me there was no such thing as a system upgrade, just a number of individual patches for the system? Is this true? Or don't they know what they are talking about? Worrying, as they are a wholly owned subsidiary of Citroën France.....

Comment

Reading back through the thread you have a 2010 DS3 that would mean the MY Way system and there is no upgrade, patch or anything else that will let it stream music. The bluetooth is for phone only as you have discovered. Sorry
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thank you Cyclone. Pity. Is it available in E-MyWay (just for info)

Comment

I got my ds3 yesterday , put the usb stick in and it plays all the tracks but only for 18-20 seconds ??? Any ideas guys ?

Comment

Just re formatted the USB stick and all is working fine now

Comment

Working...
                                X