No announcement yet.

Perfect USB stick for the DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You put everything into artist/album/track then does it still play them all when you put it random? Or would it be per album type thiny?

Comment

OR, since my songs are sorted out on iTunes they are all already sorted by track artist album... so instead of sorting the folders out individualy as this would take too long can I just split them into large folders of say 500 songs to make life easy? And then just have 5-6 large folders on my stick?

Comment

Originally posted by gatesy0093 View Post
        If You put everything into artist/album/track then does it still play them all when you put it random? Or would it be per album type thiny?
        If you have more than 999 tracks in total regardless of the folder structure when you run random it will only play 999 tracks. If you want to listen to your entire music collection then you will have to run the files in order, or make selections as you go.

Again this is why I prefer to use a couple of smaller sticks and just swap them out, I find it easier.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by gatesy0093 View Post
          OR, since my songs are sorted out on iTunes they are all already sorted by track artist album... so instead of sorting the folders out individualy as this would take too long can I just split them into large folders of say 500 songs to make life easy? And then just have 5-6 large folders on my stick?
          Just use the structure that iTunes converts your MP3 - root/artist/album
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            If you have more than 999 tracks in total regardless of the folder structure when you run random it will only play 999 tracks. If you want to listen to your entire music collection then you will have to run the files in order, or make selections as you go.

Again this is why I prefer to use a couple of smaller sticks and just swap them out, I find it easier.
            It's annoying that! When you go through your phone and bluetooth it recognises all the songs and it comes up with the right number of songs that are on my phone.

Only thought I'd by a stick so I can use the stick controls and because going through the bluetooth the song quality through the speakers is shocking.

Comment

Working...
            X