Bluetooth / soundcloud/ iplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by welwell View Post
    we defiantly have Bluetooth, the phone has pared, it just seems to intermittently be able to stream music.
    When I pair mine using eMyWay, it gives me the option of Phone, Audio or both. I can't remember if the regular stereo also has these options, but it might be that you've only selected phone on yours? Just a thought.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Strange, Jemz has the Samsung and it will stream no problem at all from the phone and GooglePlay.

Go into the menu and look under Bluetooth, check the paired connections and see if there is a music symbol next to your mobiles entry.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I know, it's driving me mad. It has worked several times, but the issue is I don't know what I did to get it to work, like I say, I've pressed the Source button, but only get two options, last time it worked was when I pressed the Source button on the head unit, and up it came, little egg timer spinning around and then I think next to the symbol of the phone and service bars a box popped up with letters in, I think S.. can't remember the other two??

Comment

Ok, a little update, as most things, it seems to have been user error!!! I was trying to connect and stream via Bluetooth, when the phone holder was plugged into the usb in the car, this seems to have prioritised the usb over bluetooth streaming, once I unplugged the charger cable to the cradle it worked just fine. Phew!!

Comment

Originally posted by welwell View Post
            Ok, a little update, as most things, it seems to have been user error!!! I was trying to connect and stream via Bluetooth, when the phone holder was plugged into the usb in the car, this seems to have prioritised the usb over bluetooth streaming, once I unplugged the charger cable to the cradle it worked just fine. Phew!!
            Glad you've got it sorted
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

MMMMMmmmmm update, not sure if it were fluke earlier, but seems to be intermittent now!!

Comment

Working...
              X