Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johny C View Post
    Hi Guys,

thanks for the information that's almost perfect. I now get the alerts, but as well as the camera symbol showing I get a little speed sign (red circle with speed in the centre) it seems to be wrong, ie 25 in a 40? Any ideas?

Cheers.
    I've checked this on my Dutch version, but the signs given in the screan are correct!
    If the max. is 80 then the signal says 80 etc.
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

That citroen link is 4.99 per download, on www.scdb.info you can get a year downloads for the double of that

Comment

Originally posted by DS3Breda View Post
        That citroen link is 4.99 per download, on www.scdb.info you can get a year downloads for the double of that
        Yeah and I bet they pilfer them from the net!

You can most things for free if you look hard enough! GPSUnderground springs to mind...................................

Stef
        2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Stef how're you playing your music through the system, via CD, usb, mStick?, just trying to get myself ready for the big day.

Comment

He Hasn't Got USB lol

Comment

Originally posted by alexmj1 View Post
              Stef how're you playing your music through the system, via CD, usb, mStick?, just trying to get myself ready for the big day.
              Yep, as Zack says, with MyWay you don't get USB, I use MP3 CD's, I did try the aux input using a 3.5mm jack plug lead from my iPhone but it sounded crap (actually I must try it again now I've upgraded to an iPhone 4).

Sounds a bit pants at the moment as my front centre speaker has blown!!

Stef

Comment

Cheer mate MP3 it is then. So you managed to blown up the centre....I better take it easy then with the house/dance/garage tracks then.

Comment

Cheer mate MP3 it is then. So you managed to blown up the centre....I better take it easy then with the house/dance/garage tracks then.
                  Yep, must get it looked at, along with the creaking suspension, and the cold running problems...............................

Stef

Comment

what sort of cold running problems you having/is it front or rear creaking?

Comment

what sort of cold running problems you having/is it front or rear creaking?
                      It's the rear passenger side that creaks, you don't notice it at speed, only when you are pottering around slowly, think it's a common issue on the DS3.

When my engine is cold and I go to pull away it's like there is no fuel getting through and then it suddenly picks up and off it goes.

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Yep, must get it looked at, along with the creaking suspension, and the cold running problems...............................

Stef
                        A guy from the dutch Citroën forum had the same creaking.
                        You now what it was?? It was the seatbelt holder (where you click it in) that was loose
                        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                          A guy from the dutch Citroën forum had the same creaking.
                          You now what it was?? It was the seatbelt holder (where you click it in) that was loose
                          OK, I'll have a look at that.

I know one thing, the annoying rattle/buzz in my car is most definitely from the rear view mirror!!

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Yeah and I bet they pilfer them from the net!

You can most things for free if you look hard enough! GPSUnderground springs to mind...................................

Stef
                            Stef thanks for those again mate, I got a new SDHC card yesterday as I wanted a spare card and copied the my satnav files over on to it but it seem it can't read it as it asking to insert an SD card. Not sure my it can't read, the only thing is the card is and 8g SDHC but surley this can't be why, any idea?

Comment

There are known issues using different cards and just copying from the original card to a new one, that link I sent you has some info about this.

I've loaded the speed cams on my original card about 4 times now and as long as you copy them to the database folder (I think) you'll be fine, then on the sat nav go in to the Navigation Menu | Settings | POI Categories On Map | Set parameters For Risk Areas and check all 3 boxes.

Stef

Comment

Cheers mate i'd just do that. Just wanted a spare copy, will check that link.

Comment

Working...
                                X