No announcement yet.

HI FI Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barstewards...I waited nearly a month for my black wheels which i had fitted on tuesday...You'll never guess...I scratched them today BOOOHOO.....Been driving around on wrong wheels all flippin month on the alloy one's without a SCRATCH & BISH BASH BOSH Curbed them in 2 days !!!.

Comment

Hope you aint fallen off your seat laughin Remus lmao.

Comment

Hehe. I would be gutted if i curbed mine. What you gonna do now?

Comment

Slight Scratch...I'm sure my wife will finish them off lol .

Comment

Ive got the Hi-Fi module fitted in my C2 at the moment....Easy thing to do...There's an adaptor that goes to the back of the radio.....feed the cable to the boot....job done...only thing is its only a small difference, and the woofer stays in place with to bungee cords either end :-/ bit naff tbh, and not worth the £300

Comment

Herby can you tell me What size is the Hifi Module is & what wattage output it gives ??...I'm wondering if the sub already in the boot of the Dsport is made redundant ??.

Comment

Thats a good question....i will have to have a look at it.....It wont effect your existing speakers at all. the socket that goes to the back of the radio is exactly the same, theres just another feed off that which,goes to the hi-fi module. If anything it will add more bass in your motor. It doesnt look half bad either, covered in black leather so its not an ugly looking thing

Comment

Question is does it make a big difference to sound quality ??

Comment

You will notice it...but big difference, no. Like i said its definatly not worth the £300. But if you want to make it cheaper just buy it and fit it youself. The citroen accessories we use gives us the price of what you want with fitting inc VAT. I can guarantee you that the Hi-Fi unit is far cheaper than that £300 they say. Its a simple job to do it yourself! Only tricky bit is feeding the wire from the front the back of the car.

Comment

Thanks Herby,

Have done my homework & sourced it cheaper elsewhere by £40...Not sure if it will be worth the expense though...Got the car so goto have the sounds aswell pmsl.

Comment

Working...
                      X