Economy Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    Had to drive around the block for the last 5 minutes, so that I could hear the dying moments of the game
    So You Actually Have To Drive ? Not Just Re-Start The Engine ?...

Comment

Guys, I know this is an old thread but if you are still annoyed by the Economy Mode switching everything off after 10 mins or so and don't fancy getting an on the spot fine from the fuzz for sitting a running car for a prolonged period of time then please read below:

Citroen UK have kept my case open and are escalating it at my request but the impression I got was that they don't see it as worthwhile due to the fact that I am the only one with an issue. Thus, they need to hear from anyone who is finding it irritating or problematic, so guys please email: cuk_contactcentre@citroen.com with a small explanation of the problem and hopefully if enough people complain then they will sort it!

Incidentally there must be lots of people with C3's and C4's that do this, so if any of you are on one of those forums can you please get the members there to email too?
      DS3 DSport 110HDi Sport Red with Black Roof
      Red Alcantara / Carbon Dash / My Way City Signature

Comment

Apols for old thread TTT
        Didna wanna start a new one
        Anyone know why" i Economy mode" highlights on my screen when I turn my THP 150
        I didna buy a THP for economy mode- and dont think its got one!:confused:
        Its never been in that mode from new if it has LOL
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

It comes on when you have been running something on battery only for a bit, for example it will only let you run the radio for 30mins before it auto turns off and wont come on unless you start it.
          I've had mine come up on cold mornings sometimes so maybe it's when the battery is a bit down on charge or something!
          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
          'We do what we must, because we can.'
          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Oh Right- thanks. Economy re battery- thought it was engine Ha!
            Yes- that radio going off after half hours a pain. Then it only gives another 5 mins
            How u sposed to listen to footie on Satday pm - and wash car at same time for Heavens sake?
            Wake up Citroen!- We love our fottie here yer know- just no good at it!
            CBLUE
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Uhm, this is something that can be turned on/off with the lexia tool...
              I specifically asked for this (which i now regret) when I picked up the car, as the dealer was trying to get my LED's to run at nighttime together with my headlights
              BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Working...
              X