• Show
Clear All

My asteroid seems to be fine?

Belle Ile Blue
    /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

It looks like a nice bit of kit the asteroid... Do I have to update my ck3100 then?

Comment

What phone have you got ?
        DS3 Dsport + White / Black

Comment

Iphone 5

Comment

You might have to if and when apple release new iOS
            DS3 Dsport + White / Black

Comment

Ok thank you v much

Comment

So where did you guys mount the ck3100 as there isn't or i coulnd really find a decent place to put it

Comment

Hi guys looking 2 fit parrot ck3100 in 2 my ds3 can c frm above a few of u av done this already so lookin 4 a bit of advise. Where did u take the live feed frm & wot is the pink wire 4 on the iso adapter harness where does it go. Thanx in advance 4 any help.

Comment

Originally posted by ds32014 View Post
                    Hi guys looking 2 fit parrot ck3100 in 2 my ds3 can c frm above a few of u av done this already so lookin 4 a bit of advise. Where did u take the live feed frm & wot is the pink wire 4 on the iso adapter harness where does it go. Thanx in advance 4 any help.
                    Some phones must be so poorly designed that they make it virtually impossible to write with even a semblance of the English language.
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy View Post
                      Hi,
                      I fitted the same system to my wifes ds3. Lots of room behind radio. Mic @ top of right door pillar. Main unit mounted from top of cubby hole on right side. The whole panel pulls off and you can run wires straight to the radio.
                      Can you post a photo to see how it looks?

The parrot is connected directly to the radio? I have one right now that I bought online, but the speakers are not connected, sometimes the sound isn't great...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbie205 View Post
                        Can you post a photo to see how it looks?

The parrot is connected directly to the radio? I have one right now that I bought online, but the speakers are not connected, sometimes the sound isn't great...
                        Depending on the model of parrot you have, you might be able to connect it via the aux (3.5mm) connection to the car. You'd still have to change source to aux when you make/receive calls but it would at least play through the speakers.
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Does anyone if fitting a parrot system effects you aux output??

Comment

Working...
                          X