No announcement yet.

iPhone 5 caller display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Citreon pay you commission big feet surely if you buy a car it should be right???

Comment

The point is when you bought the DS3 was it sold with 'caller display' and was that your prime reason for buying for it ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quinn View Post
        Do Citreon pay you commission big feet surely if you buy a car it should be right???
        I understand that you would like this to work, but the car is clearly marked as being compatible, Citroen make no guarantee I'm afraid. What I am trying to point out is that there is more to enjoy about the DS3 then the Bluetooth, besides a quick search across different car forums and you will see that it is not just a Citroen issue as BMW, Audi, Ford, Honda, etc. owners complain about the same thing.

The issue really is that the tech moves way too fast for the marques to keep up and software has to be developed with license from the mobile manufacture as well. Add in the the new way of touch screen and you have a Pandora's Box just waiting to be opened.

In the meantime WTF suggestion is a very good one where placing your mobile in a spot (I put mine on the little shelf in the centre) where you can glance at it when the phone rings should help.

If I come across as harsh then I apologise, but you hopefully you can also see things from the other side of the fence and realise the frustration that the network gets when we are helpless to help.

So get out there, drive your DS3 and enjoy the car, but switch your mobile off to stop anyone interrupting your fun
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
        X