X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot Rattle from sub - quick fix

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    If you have the little speaker on the centre dash with the silver panel that says "Hi-Fi" then you will have the subwoofer in the boot behind the right hand side panel.
    So this is just a quick fix if your sub cover rattles when listening to music higher than about a 6.

Sub is housed here:

You will need to pop off this panel:

Then get some decent foam, with a good density:

Use pieces to pack in around the sub:

This should stop the panel rattling around. Another tip is to use a small piece of foam inside the panel and the housing when you put it back in place:
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Thanks for the tip, hopefully I will not need to do this on mine.
    Roll on the 23rd
    I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

I've never needed to do it on my DS3's so you should be fine
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        I've never needed to do it on my DS3's so you should be fine
        This just means you are listening to your music wrong
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

INB4 'I didn't know that was my subwoofer, I always thought they were an optional extra and shaped like a tube...'

lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            This just means you are listening to your music wrong
            Top answer Lol
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

I did that to mine. When it went into Citroen I asked them to fix it properly as there was a "info rapide" for that issue.

All they did was replace my bit of foam with a bit of theirs!!
              110HDi Dsport
              Manitoba grey body / Carmen red roof
              Carmen red dash

Comment

hmmm I don't have the sub in mine but I do like my BASS and I have a problem with the panels in the rear buzzing/vibraring with the bass at 1st I thought the speakers had blown so I asked Citroën to take a look they told me there was nothing wrong with the speakers ,,, is there a fix I can do to stop what I think is the plastic panels vibrating
                If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info Joni - I know what to do if I need to now!

Comment

I ordered a thesis in jurisprudence, I defended everything, I express my deep gratitude for your work. Everything went well, I have already recommended you https://educibly.com/ to a colleague. Your protective word written by the author helped a lot in the defense.

Comment

0scale is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with 11 AWS expertise that offers in-depth technical skills to enable organizations to modernize on the cloud. We are skilled at designing, executing, optimizing, and handling customized cloud solutions on AWS that coerce the innovation our clients require to achieve their business transformation initiatives. https://www.0scale.io/

Comment

Writing this type of article is one of the most important things you will ever learn. buy gmail accounts This is the type of article you will use to build your reputation as an author and also one that will help you get started in a career that is very profitable. buy google voice accounts Many people will ask me what I consider to be the most important part of this type of article. The answer is simple, the title. You need to create a quality title for your article before submitting it for publication. buy snapchat accounts

Comment

Working...
                        X