Playing Order from an Ipod Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
    I believe it's just a simple 3.5mm headphone cable with 2 male ends. You should be able to get one cheap from Amazon or the like.
    Can I just check, would a cable with an Ipod end connection (that goes into the bottom of the Ipod) and one of these other ends work as well please?

Searching on Amazon for an AUX cable for a car quite a few of the results appear to be ones for cables that connect from the bottom of the Ipod to the AUX port, rather than the headphone socket on the top of the Ipod to the AUX port.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
      Can I just check, would a cable with an Ipod end connection (that goes into the bottom of the Ipod) and one of these other ends work as well please?

Searching on Amazon for an AUX cable for a car quite a few of the results appear to be ones for cables that connect from the bottom of the Ipod to the AUX port, rather than the headphone socket on the top of the Ipod to the AUX port.

Thank you!
      Sorry Laura, I don't know about that. I use my phone over bluetooth for my music and it's not apple. I'd have thought that would be more expensive than a simple 3.5mm headphone jack one though, and those should definitely work.

Comment

Thank you!
        I don't think so... Which iPod do you have? Even if there is a cable (from the base of the iPod to 3.5mm) I'm sure that it would just be more expensive for no increase in functionality.

The one I linked will go from the headphone socket on the iPod to the AUX socket on the car.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I bought this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 97p and it reels in meaning it doesn't dangle in your car.

I never use it though because USB sticks are better

edit: it's gone down to 92p now, even bigger bargain
          Last edited by Oli; 08-04-2014, 14:44.

Comment

Thank you!
            On my Technics stereo in the garage, I have the wire you describe to connect my Touch to the aux in on the stereo. Works fine but doesn't charge the Touch though.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
            Take a pride in your ride
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

As you can probably tell the music in my car is very important to me!

So it's just confused me a bit as to why I couldn't play the playlists in the song order that I've set and played them previously

Comment

Working...
              X