Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i have just kind of followed your guide to change my screen, got c screen £ 30 off fleabay, £1.50 for trim removal tools. i got away with only removing dash panel and job was done in 10 minutes.
    thanks to your pics it was rather easy .

Comment

Originally posted by Macca63 View Post
      hi, i have just kind of followed your guide to change my screen, got c screen £ 30 off fleabay, £1.50 for trim removal tools. i got away with only removing dash panel and job was done in 10 minutes.
      thanks to your pics it was rather easy .
      Awesome!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Glad you found the guide useful [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

hi guys and gals , i dont seem to get the display for the parking sensors on screen {yes i do have them fitted }. i have enabled them in the menu but not showing up . does this mean that i need to get them
          enabled using lexia, if so is there anyone in the teeside area able to help. thanks.............

Comment

Yeah you will need to get them re coded
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Hi all,

I've just followed this great guide and made some config changes via Lexia but my start stop has stopped working now and I'm not sure how to activate the parking sensor display.

Is there any guides about how to use Lexia about?

Comment

What is the part number for the screen? Most of the adverts don’t show them powered up so hard to tell if it’s the right version.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X