Whining from central speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whining from central speaker

Hi, noobie here. I've searched this and found some links that don't lead anywhere.

What is the fix for this? I understand it's a ground from the central speaker or something.

Otherwise how do I disconnect the central speaker as it's pretty annoying. Thanks

Go away and don't come back

Comment

Originally posted by IanHurley View Post
      Go away and don't come back
      Charming.

I've used the search function, but as I say, all the links don't work anymore.

Comment

Apologies - as you will see we are having problems with spammers creating new identities on this site and posting spurious posts, I mistook you for one of those. I have just tried a search and clicked on the title of the link and they all worked so don't know why that should happen to you

Comment

Apologies - as you will see we are having problems with spammers creating new identities on this site and posting spurious posts, I mistook you for one of those. I have just tried a search and clicked on the title of the link and they all worked so don't know why that should happen to you
          Ha no worries. I bet it's a nightmare.

​​​​​​When I look through this thread -

https://forum.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds...-speaker/page3

Then scroll down to WTF's comment of "fault and fox no23 "

And then actually click on the link she provides, that's when I get a page not found 404.

So the fix is on here, but I can't view it

Thanks

Comment

WTF is the owner of this site and has er absconded. Many of her links are broken or removed I've found. I can only suggest a search using different terms or perhaps look on another peugeout Citroen model of car forum, perhaps they have the same issue recorded on another car - along with the fix.

Comment

WTF is the owner of this site and has er absconded. Many of her links are broken or removed I've found. I can only suggest a search using different terms or perhaps look on another peugeout Citroen model of car forum, perhaps they have the same issue recorded on another car - along with the fix.
              Ha don't blame her. Thanks for your help anyhow

Comment

Working...
              X