Clear All

Nah wouldnt be that all cars would be :/, i'd complain to citroen

We came,
    We saw,
    We stood around,
    We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

It's hardly Citroen's fault that some idiot has smacked into my bumper, put a slight scratch on it, and dislodged it, braking the bracket, is it. Lol.
      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
      September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
      March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
      June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Oh thought you meant paint was just peeling my bad, just smack the little fuckers , i moan to my dealer all the time, they put my bumper on dodgy as well :@

We came,
        We saw,
        We stood around,

Comment

Well, to be fair, it doesn't look like it was a hard hit, as the damage is minimal really and it's not affected anywhere else, like the wheels, so I find it starange that the bumper has disloged like it has, and the braket has broken so easily, but I guess that's what they're designed to do on any impact.......I know all to easily how cars crumple, i've been in two minor accidents where someone has hit me and the car comes out looking like it was alot worse than it was.....it's a safety feature I think. Just annoying when it's proably something and nothing but it turns into a repair job......whoever hit me probably wouldn't have realise they've done it or left a mark, my mate reckons its either someone parking or something light like a bike...so annoying tho as its always me who has to pick up the tab for these things.
          June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Yeah or some old women just reversing thought touched plates but never, when someone tapped my punto it broke the light brackets on the other side :L, the GT-R has the best safety device the bonnet pops up slightly cause its so close the engine :L how thoughtful

We came,
            We saw,
            We stood around,

Comment

Yup, was only a month ago had to get my C1 repaired cause I was trading it in after a kid on bike smacked into the side of it (I was driving at the time so I knew exactly what happened that time)......cause I just have money to burn like that, lol.

Comment

Crikey, dont have much luck, haha me too

We came,
                We saw,
                We stood around,

Comment

Looks brilliant, can't believe that's happened after 200 miles thats so crappy !!!

Comment

Lol, thats the thing, it hasn't yet, only 180! I'll take before and after pics of the repair though.....my mate is brill at fixing these things fortunately so I have no doubt it will be as good as new after next week, just annoyed an expensive month has ended up even more expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                      [ATTACH]1759[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1760[/ATTACH]

Here ya go.....
                      Wonderful looking, a rare beauty

Comment

Yup< i'm now deifnately convinced it's the best colour.

Comment

Hey Noodle... Was it you i passed a couple of weeks ago in Delamere forest. Was the same color combo. We both flashed DRL's ??
                          Sorry to hear about your trouble with your car. I find a stanley on the kids tyres tends to stop the little f.kers !!
                          DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

That colour looks absolutely fab in the sunshine. Not seen one in the flesh yet though.

Comment

Working...
                            X