No announcement yet.

Ryan's Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds awesome! You've got our attention, now keep us updated with info and photo's!

Originally posted by ryanjones55 View Post
    That's good, how easy are they to remove from the rear lights? I'm not that keen on the zunsport grilles in chrome, think if I was to get one I'd keep it simple, black is preferable to chrome IMO. Thanks for your response
    REALLY easy - unplug and there is one long big plastic screw. Simply unscrew and the whole thing comes off. Pop on new, screw in and plug back in.

The grill comes in black and chrome - I have the black:

Chrome:

Both:

Mine:

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

-Replace coloured front indicator bulbs with clears
      My favorite: Osram Diadem chrome, 100% legal
      -Performance intercooler (something more affordable than forge!)
      First option: Airtec Intercooler. Just install and have fun.
      Second option: Seat Ibiza Cupra Intercooler. If you are skilled enough this is the cheapest variant to get a bigger intercooler [Link]
      Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
      DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        Sounds awesome! You've got our attention, now keep us updated with info and photo's!

REALLY easy - unplug and there is one long big plastic screw. Simply unscrew and the whole thing comes off. Pop on new, screw in and plug back in.

The grill comes in black and chrome - I have the black:

Chrome:

Both:

Mine:

Can't believe how much the chrome grille actually suits the black ds3...May have to have a rethink! Yours looks great, black grille complements the colours on the car. Glad to hear it's an easy job, plus it's the little things that make a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
          My favorite: Osram Diadem chrome, 100% legal

First option: Airtec Intercooler. Just install and have fun.
          Second option: Seat Ibiza Cupra Intercooler. If you are skilled enough this is the cheapest variant to get a bigger intercooler [Link]
          Guess I'll take a look at those bulbs too then! Seen a bit about the airtec cooler, haven't heard much about the performance gains however. I think its pricing is good if it can perform similarly to that of forge. I'm far from a mechanical expert, more like a novice, so a simple bolt on intercooler would be better for me.

Comment

Was in the process of doing my calipers and alloy centre caps and have now finished. Personally think it's a good improvement, but how long the decals last is questionable...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0293.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	359106Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0291.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	359108

Comment

Good job- if its a heatproof decal will be fine
              Mine been on 21 months and survived flat out round Silverstone and Brands
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Having not updated this for a while I felt I should. Since I last posted, I've:

Upgraded headlight bulbs to Phillips Whitevisions
                Changed around the front and rear indicator bulbs
                New mats
                Debadged the rear
                Citroen racing decal
                Given it a good clean!

Not a great deal done so far but am planning on far more in the summer. Slight change of plans from original as I'm now keen on plastidipping the front end with some matte black and red (matte black the rear ds3 badge too), matte blacking the chrome rear light trim, and red alloygators. Performance wise I'm thinking of sticking to just a remap, KandN panel filter and maybe an EGR valve delete (not sure what Jamie can do/recommends in terms of this). For some reason the site won't let me upload pictures so I've put a few in a link below:

HTML Code:
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/132200924@N02/sets/72157651282361738/
                If any of you have instagram it'd be great to see your cars! The name's 'dryanjones55'

Comment

For some reason the site won't let me upload pictures so I've put a few in a link below:

HTML Code:
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/132200924@N02/sets/72157651282361738/
                  You need to use the BBCode for this forum instead, eg:

Cleaned
                  by dryanjones55, on Flickr
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                  X