Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Markymark View Post
    Yes my idea worked well didn't it!
    Yes Mark it did with this design Don't think it would have looked right with previous design though
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• More changes yesterday spent the day up at Manchester car-audio centre
      Having some interior work done will be going back for some more upgrades in very near future .. Has most of you aware I've already upgraded all the speakers and added a sub and added a after market dab radio but now gone from this

Now to this a 6 . 2 touchscreen DVD player with surround sound feature dab multimedia player with reverse camera

2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• I likey

You'll have a transformation book at this rate. Or a mod book. You could write it and sell it, 15% commission to me for the idea though [emoji106][emoji16]
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
          I likey

You'll have a transformation book at this rate. Or a mod book. You could write it and sell it, 15% commission to me for the idea though [emoji106][emoji16]
          Lol Alex [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Looks awesome!!

Knew you where up to something like this

How does it affect the steering wheel controls re volume?
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Looks awesome!!

Knew you where up to something like this

How does it affect the steering wheel controls re volume?
              Only just saw this tonight all the steering wheel controls still work has its got a connects 2 adapter attached to it

Comment

• Car is now officially in winter mode ....
                Steel wheels Dunlop winter tyres and wheel trims

Comment

• Mark A's Transformer Edition

Over the coming weeks and months ds3 transformer edition is going to be taking on its most radical transformation yet to be seen wonder how many people will be shocked to see the latest transformation when revelled :confused: :confused:
                  Will it be thumbs up or down you decide is this a clue or not maybe maybe not lol
                  One thing I do know it's defiantly going to surprise a lot of people
                  Last edited by MARK.A; 17-11-2015, 00:42.

Comment

• Stealth Mode to avoid Speed Camera Vans and Static Cameras?!
                    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                      Over the coming weeks and months ds3 transformer edition is going to be taking on its most radical transformation yet to be seen wonder how many people will be shocked to see the latest transformation when revelled :confused: :confused:
                      Will it be thumbs up or down you decide is this a clue or not maybe maybe not lol
                      Thumbs up thumbs down is a clue?

Facebook edition.

Comment

• They only thing I've not liked so far is the steel wheels mate As it's for safety purposes I'll let you off though
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                          They only thing I've not liked so far is the steel wheels mate As it's for safety purposes I'll let you off though
                          Yeah for safety and to protect the alloys from the bad weather . Also could be a shock to some people

Comment

• Mark A's Transformer Edition

All parts listed for sale any interest pm me leather interior. Wheels (come with spacers and bolts & lockers wheels only 3 months old tyres still have 6.5 mm tread ) headlights etc (front grill sold). ( rear diffuser and exhaust sold)

Last edited by MARK.A; 17-11-2015, 13:20.

Comment

• Interior roof light panel ??

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                              Well another day of mods here at transformer HQ. This ones on the interior !! ds 3 convertible roof console anyone !!!! with extra led interior lighting and map lights plus I've hadded extra led mood lighting so they glow up when lights are on not completely. Wired up yet and secured. But just waiting to get hold of wiring plug out of donor car but I'm happy with the results still got to do a few things to it but it shows my ideas got a switch blank to put in and a few extra led s

hi.

the roof lamp is perfect.

how we can get this part? this is like cabrio one.

is there any like ore product information =?

thank you so much

Comment

• Originally posted by multi_61 View Post
                                hi.

the roof lamp is perfect.

how we can get this part? this is like cabrio one.

is there any like ore product information =?

thank you so much
                                Yes it is the cabrio roof console modified. To fit normal ds

Comment

Working...
                                X