No announcement yet.

Mark A's Transformer Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining parts for sale coilovers BC street and circuit ......... Bbs rep wheels
    ....... Leather interior ......
    Double din DAB radio
    just 1 month old ......

Set of 4 X 16" steel wheels with winter tyres
    If any interest in any of th
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
      Yes it is the cabrio roof console modified. To fit normal ds
      how we can purchase or find this item ?

Comment

• Your friendly Citroen dealer can hook you right up.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Mark A's Transformer Edition

The centre cabrio roof console is £145 the led lighting that fits in to it is £55 so Total from dealers is £200
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Parts still for sale
            BC coilovers

Wheels inc spacers and bolts

steel wheels with winter tyres
            Leather interior and door cards
            Any interest pm me

Comment

• How much for the interior? Also how much for the monochrome c screen?
              I make cars go quicker then take photos of them.
              Genuine Alientech Kess V2 & K-Tag

Comment

• Need them gone you can have the c screen for what I paid for it and I'll fit it free of charge £45 and interior I've pm you my no give me a ring

Comment

With regrets and Due to issues with ds again I've had the same fault keep coming back not starting and pickup ring on ignition failure I've decided enough is enough 3 times in 5 months at a cost of over £600 this time was the final straw so car has been returned back to standard and the company I've sold it to are collecting it on Monday 30/11/15 will be sorry to see it go to be honest Looks like I now have a 4x4 ds3 so not use to how high it looks now it's back on standard suspension

Just the last bit if of wrapping to come off the number plate plinth and put the bottom chrome strip on around the grill and it's back to standard
                  Last edited by MARK.A; 29-11-2015, 06:38.

Comment

• What are you replacing it with?
                    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• Mark,really sorry to hear you have had starting issues with your DS3,having seen your car at events and chatting with you I know that car has been loved and looked after! Here`s to your next motor! Looking forward to seeing it! Jez.
                      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Shame....

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                          What are you replacing it with?
                          It's already been replaced with a 2011 BMW 320 d

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                          Mark,really sorry to hear you have had starting issues with your DS3,having seen your car at events and chatting with you I know that car has been loved and looked after! Here`s to your next motor! Looking forward to seeing it! Jez.
                          Cheers jez it's with regret but not going to keep spending on it when it's not reliable New car feels a bit weird has inside you sit a dame sight lower but getting use to it now has I've had it 2 weeks
                          Last edited by MARK.A; 29-11-2015, 09:17.

Comment

• Have you got plans for the BMW then or is that staying standard? Sorry to see you go, mate!
                            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• Ah...Solid German Engineering and Reliabilty for you then,good call. It is game for remapping and re-engineering too! Enjoy! Diesel remaps better than petrol too!
                              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by THP View Post
                                Have you got plans for the BMW then or is that staying standard? Sorry to see you go, mate!
                                Just brought these for it so your guess is has good has mine but probably other than this mod and perhaps a remap has it will take well over 220 bhp mark that's going to be it
                                I'm am still going to be around on forum and I still will be attending shows

Comment

Working...
                                X