Faisal's build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faisal's build

Hey every one my name is Faisal, I'm from KSA "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia", i bought my 2012 Citroen DS3 THP 155 in July 2014 and its was new and lonely :roll eyes:
    So it was parked 2 years and no one care to buy it.
    My DS3 is a Lomar Edition "only in my country"
    Its white/black leather seats, Mirrors cover - Interior - Center Cap are in orange.
    Unique roof design in random Arabic letters.

This is my Mods list:

1-Milltek Decat Downpipe
    2-Cobrasport Non-Res Catback
    3-Forge BOV
    4-Forge Induction kit
    5-Airtec Intercooler
    6-Airtec Boost pipes
    7-Red Breaks paint
    8-Rear windshield delete
    9-Running with Bridgestone Potenza RE002

Coming Soon:

1-E-Tuners Tune By Stelios
    2-Oil Catch Can
    3-Lowering Springs
    4-Quick Shifter
    5-WMI kit

I have done 34k Kilos until now
    Bcuz i travel a lot Plus i got in terrible accident last year it was front of the car i change all the front face plus every thing behind the front bumper to fans plus 2 front Airbags with all the electric system, it took half a year, it was held 3 months in traffic department and 3 months to fix it.

I will put some pics and if any one wants more pics and vids I'm posting every thing I'm doing with my build since i started in my instgram @faisal_ds3 .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3214.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	368159Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1708.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	368155Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0584.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	368154Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5297.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	368156Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5270.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	368158Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5282.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	368157Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR3131.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	368160Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5839.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	368152Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2294.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	368153
    Last edited by faisal_ds3; 17-07-2016, 02:28.

I forgot to mention, i did a dyno run with car being stock only FORGE BOV was in there.

heres the dyno chart
    Attached Files
    Last edited by faisal_ds3; 17-07-2016, 02:28.

Comment

and this one was after the accident with Downpipe and Forge Induction kit only

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	360508

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Welcome Faisal, love the number plate :-)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Your finally on forum, Welcome my friend I'm sure you will enjoy it here

Cheers
            DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Welcome!
              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

thank you all

Comment

Update - Super Engine Knocking

I have a lambda sensor for the decat cuz I'm running stock tune and i don't like the check engine light being on in the dash board
                  Every time i push the car the exhaust get hotter and the sensor stop working so the check engine light goes on, after 2 days its gone by it self
                  So yesterday i was driving normally and the check engine light pop out, i felt that there is something wrong.
                  i have the lioneheart by E-tuners so i can read the check engine code and this is what i found i will put it pic in the attachments box "Fault code 4"
                  i can feel the engine knocking by touching the clutch a little bet.
                  i don't know what is the problem is, but i just recently change the gas station i was using, turns out that the station pump was broken and it was an under ground one so water and stuff like that was mixed with fuel so i change to better gas station and it was high quality fuel. we only have 95 and 91 octane in my country. I think that something went
                  Wrong with fuel system or fuel pump after changing to a better fuel.
                  Also I'm running with 55 volt battery not 60 as it should.
                  And i have to say after getting better fuel the exhaust was louder and smoother acceleration.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by faisal_ds3; 24-07-2016, 11:24.

Comment

Update - Back to normal

Soo i took the BOV and Induction kit and boost pipes off,
                    And take off the battery plug for 15min and plugged it on, everything is back to normal.

Name:	IMG_5718.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	360533

i decided to wait for the remap then put everything back.

Comment

Update - I fixed the issue

i got my car to my dealr and did a full check up, turns out that my sparks plugs were damaged, so i changed them and om running OK now

Name:	IMG_5864.jpg
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	360545

also did an oil change, MOTUL 8100 X-CESS

Name:	IMG_5869.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	360546

Name:	IMG_5878.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	360547

Comment

Updates

Sorry for not posting any thing lately i was busy with school and other stuff

i faced a lot of issues tho :
                        1- i did a intake manifold clean, On my way home after taking the car from the shop suddenly no boost and weird engine sounds pulled over and open the hood to check whats
                        wrong turns out they didn't plug the MAP sensor right, plug it back and start the engine same weird sound and check engine light on and RPM don't get over 2.5-3K
                        bring it back to the shop and then find out that the throttle body was stuck, they claim that the ECU did a lock on the throttle body due boost leak from the sensor but i didn't
                        believe them !:mad:, at the end they fix the throttle body and the result was amazing, better response and when you floor it feels like it want to jump, better and crisp exhaust sound !

2-Had P0139 and P0140 fault code to i change the oxygen sensor, but it came back after a while bcuz my cat-less downpipe with stock map .

3-P1337 fault code-ignitin coil cylinder #1 so change that, much better performance so change them all coils :cool: bcuz all of them was rusty :redface: .

Name:	IMG_7942.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	360762
                        4-all dampers need to change, our street is very bad and bumpy so need to change em'.

Coming MODs:

1-KW V1 Coilovers a must !!!
                        2-Custom intake box with air duct hose from the fog light.

Name:	IMG_8053.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	360763
                        3-New turbo Frankenturbo F21 with E-tuners for sure!!!!

still have more plans and mods coming up

also i found out this i think its due the oil steaming but no sure tho :confused:

Name:	IMG_8094.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	360764

Comment

Originally posted by faisal_ds3 View Post
                          Sorry for not posting any thing lately i was busy with school and other stuff

i faced a lot of issues tho :
                          1- i did a intake manifold clean, On my way home after taking the car from the shop suddenly no boost and weird engine sounds pulled over and open the hood to check whats
                          wrong turns out they didn't plug the MAP sensor right, plug it back and start the engine same weird sound and check engine light on and RPM don't get over 2.5-3K
                          bring it back to the shop and then find out that the throttle body was stuck, they claim that the ECU did a lock on the throttle body due boost leak from the sensor but i didn't
                          believe them !:mad:, at the end they fix the throttle body and the result was amazing, better response and when you floor it feels like it want to jump, better and crisp exhaust sound !

2-Had P0139 and P0140 fault code to i change the oxygen sensor, but it came back after a while bcuz my cat-less downpipe with stock map .

3-P1337 fault code-ignitin coil cylinder #1 so change that, much better performance so change them all coils :cool: bcuz all of them was rusty :redface: .
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13613[/ATTACH]
                          4-all dampers need to change, our street is very bad and bumpy so need to change em'.

Coming MODs:

1-KW V1 Coilovers a must !!!
                          2-Custom intake box with air duct hose from the fog light.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13614[/ATTACH]
                          3-New turbo Frankenturbo F21 with E-tuners for sure!!!!

still have more plans and mods coming up

also i found out this i think its due the oil steaming but no sure tho :confused:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13617[/ATTACH]
                          I can do you good price on KW's
                          White on red THP
                          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Will the ribbed inside of that intake hose restrict air flow? I'm no expert just seems everyone uses hard pipes or silicon hoses with smooth insides and gentle bends. Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Czar can give you science for that answer.
                              White on red THP
                              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
                              X